Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on 17th Oct 2018 at 7:25 PM
Replies: 970 (Who?), Viewed: 87365 times.
Page 39 of 39
Alchemist
#951 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 11:04 PM
I think getting my TokyoTreat crate was a delight. I have a mango soda in the fridge with a picture of the Gen IV Eeveelutions Leafeon and Glaceon, the wrapper had 3 others design variants, one with the original 3, one with the Gen II Eeveelutions and one with Sylveon and Eevee.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Alchemist
#952 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 11:52 AM
Not today, but yesterday I got to hang out with my nephew all day and it was awesome. Even though he had a few tantrums on his way to school. I even helped get him ready for school and gave him lunch and everything. It was really nice.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
DELETED POST
21st Sep 2018 at 1:01 PM
This message has been deleted by Gargoyle Cat. Reason: Wtong thread
Alchemist
#953 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 9:07 PM
An old black and white photo of Alice Cooper in the 1970s staring down a German Shepherd with Vincent Price staring at the two as if something was off.

Batshit crazy as the photo was, it was a delightful find on my Instagram feed. Of course, I have seen weirder. Like a sad banana slice.

Alchemist
#954 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 12:56 PM
This morning I found out I'm pregnant.
Because I have PCOS I'm kinda scared to tell people too soon, so only me, Adam, the team leader at work (because I can't go to certain residents) and now the internet know.

Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#955 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 1:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
This morning I found out I'm pregnant.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will -RUSH
Yearbook
***Sims File Share- ask me for a code***
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
If you are looking for files from old websites, the Internet Archive is your best friend.
Mad Poster
#956 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 3:41 PM
What wonderful news! Congrats, Bigsimsfan!

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Alchemist
#957 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 6:02 PM
You beat the odds. You have quite a ways to go.

I thought you wouldn't, and here you are.

Congratulations. You have a journey ahead and at least you're not alone.

Alchemist
#958 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 8:30 PM
Thank you. I'm really excited, both me and Adam have fertility issues. We've only just started trying. I'm 4 weeks, 3 days and due on 3rd June - according to my little period/pregnancy app.

Top Secret Researcher
#959 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 9:35 PM
@Bigsimsfan12 Congratulations! Did you find out from Adam's mum rubbing on your belly this time? Seriously though, I'm really happy for you and happy to hear that sort of news. I just hope you will be ready for the responsibility.
Alchemist
#960 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 10:02 PM
I really want to tell her that she was wrong when she felt my tummy like some kind of embryo whisperer and told me that I'm not. But now isn't the time to tell real life people yet.

I'm already the parent of an annoying 15 year old and I've been raising kids since I was 7. I don't doubt I'll be up for the responsibility, it will be different though.

Top Secret Researcher
#961 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 10:24 PM
Haha I bet her reaction will be classic when you do finally say something to her, I'm sure she will be very happy.

Yep, your brother is definitely annoying haha. Yes it will be very different as this time it will be YOUR child instead of someone else's you will be looking after. I don't doubt that you will be able to handle it though. I know you can do it, and I don't mean to brag or anything but I'm always right when I say that about you too!

EDIT: By the way, I had an awesome attempt at getting rid of a spider earlier. I saw it sliding down a strand of webbing right in front of me, so I blindly reached out and grabbed the webbing between my fingers and moved it away from me. I don't care, I thought that was pretty awesome!
Lab Assistant
#962 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 10:53 PM Last edited by adamsavagefan : 26th Sep 2018 at 7:44 PM. Reason: Because I can!!!
New Mystery Science Theater 3000 Starts On 11/22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Mystery Science Theater 3000 Starts On 11/22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Mystery Science Theater 3000 Starts On 11/22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob Riemensnyder is the biggest coward who ever lived. Stay away from him.
Field Researcher
#963 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 9:24 AM
As mundane as it sounds, dinner.

- Sent from my iHell
Alchemist
#964 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 8:12 AM
My father came home during the daylight hours and he cooked me dinner.

Alchemist
#965 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 7:40 AM
I got wind that Toys R Us is seeking to make a comeback because the bankruptcy auction would be unlikely to pull in a superior offer.

Not in my wildest dreams would I see Charles Lazarus' magnum opus return from the dead. If he's been haunting someone, his soul can be at peace.

Toys are put on the Earth by various factories, representing numerous brands as a child's plaything. While still mere playthings, if you ask a leading child psychologist, toys are the work tools that help children grow through pretend play and teamwork through sharing.

This is great news. I mean it.

Alchemist
#966 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 12:02 AM
Me thinks I'm on the mend, finally. It took all day to get shizz done and really said stuff should have only taken a few hours, but it was better than not doing anything and staying in bed all day which is what I really wanted to do.

I'm still tired and sound like I gargle with a mug full of sand every morning, but just maybe by the end of the weekend I'll feel mostly human again. That would be different my what has become my usual.

<----- I couldn't find a zombie, so a mummy will have to do.
Alchemist
#967 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 6:47 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 10th Oct 2018 at 3:53 PM.
Been spending a rainy day at home watching shows on abandoned and missing buildings. Turns out 20% of the US is sitting on sinkhole-prone land made of limestone eroded by carbonic acid which is rain mixed with carbon dioxide, but the greatest concentration is in Florida.

They told of the mysterious incident of one Jeff Bush of Seffner, Florida. Somehow, he was swallowed up and was never seen again.

However, sinkhole activity can be manmade as it is usually. Like in other parts of the USA and even in Japan and Guatemala. Not to mention sinkhole activity is much more common than we thought.

10/9/2018
Groceries were replenished, thermostat fixed, a hot meal in my stomach... I think Lee Unkrich cuddled up with me would be greatly appreciated if you could send him my way. XD

Seriously, after having to watch over my hungover father, the gyoza were a given and the fact it was a relatively cheap service call for HVAC ($268) (my dad managed the office of a plumbing service for expensive clientele and HVAC would play into construction-based jobs), it was nice to have a warm house again instead of fighting with the cold to get my day going.

I usually wear a shirt, panties and a sweat jacket on cool\cold days around the house (I am always warm all year round. Only time I'm cold is right after stepping out of the shower.). I also have to wear my slip on sneakers inside with my insoles due to Dr. Tzorfas (my podiatrist) saying I have flat feet. Not really fond of him. I don't hate the dentist anymore, but I can say I have no fondness for the podiatrist.

I'm going to spend my autumn and winter baking. I never really have much chance because past attempts were ended with me distracted and wandering elsewhere. The biggest baking project was that 6 layer rainbow cake. That thing was over a foot tall and I hallucinated after I screwed up a couple of layers. I was exhausted after attempting a wedding cake. Had no prior experience, but that didn't stop me from trying.

Lab Assistant
#968 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 6:27 PM
A customer said I should make 'Employee of the Month' despite the fact I'd called her about a spa reservation we could not longer honour due to unexpected breakdowns. I'd managed to get her booked into an alternative location (one of our premium locations) which was actually closer to her than her original destination. All the customers i've had to contact so far have been really understanding but she was just genuinely lovey and made me feel better about the situation. It's never nice to have to make that call, but great to have a customer who understands that it's beyond our control and that you're doing everything you can to ensure they don't lose out.

Shame we don't have an 'Employee of the Month' award. Haha.

.:: B2 SIMS ::. All my creations in one place. With added brainspill.
.:: B2 SIMS: SIMBLR EDITION ::.Tumblr showcase. No frills, no spills.
.:: @B2Sims ::.Tweet, tweet!
Alchemist
#969 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 12:41 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 13th Oct 2018 at 3:59 AM.
Realizing I will go under the knife on November 9. I first need to go to a few doctor appointments to better accommodate pre-op with a physical and a blood draw.

I'm used to the instructions for the day of: no food or drink after a certain point. Water is the exception. Take select pills as directed.

Actually, the first time I was coming out of anasthetic I hit on a cute male nurse. I was put under to remove my wisdom teeth when I was 13 before it would become nightmarishly painful if the roots took hold.

I actually have instructions to not bring out a sedative in the event I panic while swaddled.

I've had my wisdom teeth out, a charismatic veiny cyst the size of a soft ball strangling an ovary removed, I had my gallbladder removed on Alice Cooper's 62nd birthday, then gall stones three days later.

They are going to do 3 back to back procedures: Root canal, cleaning and filling my cavities.

Best of all, the state is covering the majority of it.

Dr. McLaughlin and Roberts, you no longer can race F1 cars in Italy. Take up scuba diving and separate fish families for your wait room lobby tanks.

I gave my mother pineapple-coconut sable cookies because I don't have much of a favor towards pineapple or coconut unless in various applications like a Virgin Blue Hawaiian. (I would add piƱa colada mix with blue curacao syrup, blend with ice and call it a day.)

Test Subject
#970 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 1:15 PM
That our outdoor cat that was missing for quite a few days returned and seems unharmed.
Alchemist
#971 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 8:42 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 15th Oct 2018 at 6:48 PM.
Finding the US Netflix recently released all 4 series of Monty Python's Flying Circus for streaming.

Personal favorite sketchs: the one where John Cleese is playing a newscaster where the broadcast starts at the studio and he is taken for a wild ride while calmly broadcasting the news and the broadcast ends the second he is dumped into the Atlantic Ocean.

I even saw "the restaurant sketch". The punchline is worth sitting through the over the top melodrama.

10/15/2018
Received $25 in dollar bills from a card my aunt sent. Seemed dangerous to send cash, but I now have it sitting in a jar, with the word "SINK" scrawled in blue Sharpie. If I can get the $20 broken into even $5, I can start putting towards my spend, save and share jars. (The sink jar will get $10)

This method is an old one, based in part on the MoonJar method. The jars are labeled spend, save, share, and sink (otherwise called invest, but I feel it derailed the alliteration and it would be easier to teach a child with a mnemonic device when it regards important matters of the future.)

My parents are getting my birthday party ready for Saturday. Because my father is likely to lose his license on my actual birthday (October 23) and spend time with fixing the house, we're doing this on Saturday.

Page 39 of 39