Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Park Four Seasons - No CC

by Axaba Posted 11th Jul 2018 at 4:20 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2018 at 10:35 AM by Axaba

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 7:26 AM
This is amazing! I love how detailed it is. Thank you for sharing this. ♥♥♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 10:28 AM
good work btw, you have used the word "declined" instead of "designed" in your discription.
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 4:19 PM
Holy crap these are amazing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 4:11 AM
Purdy will download it thank you !!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 9:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anoobie
good work btw, you have used the word "declined" instead of "designed" in your discription.

Oops, thank you. My english is not perfect, sorry. :D
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 2:13 AM
I love this but it won't show up in my game. Help!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by countrygirlsim2786
I love this but it won't show up in my game. Help!!

Ah ? Do you have the Seasons EP ?
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 8:57 PM
Beautiful but is not showing in library. I have put it in Tray folder and I have Seasons.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 9:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lori3003
Beautiful but is not showing in library. I have put it in Tray folder and I have Seasons.

Strange. I don't know why, I'm sorry. Anyone else has this problem ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 1:38 AM Last edited by countrygirlsim2786 : 28th Jul 2018 at 2:11 AM.
Yes I have seasons. I have put them in the Tray folder but I can't find them in the library.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 10:51 AM
Maybe you don't have one of the EP I used. Or maybe the contents requirements in your library are too restrictive. That's the only explanations I have for now.
Test Subject
#37 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Axaba
Maybe you don't have one of the EP I used. Or maybe the contents requirements in your library are too restrictive. That's the only explanations I have for now.

I don't know I have deleted them and re-downloaded them and its not showing up in the library, what can I be doing wrong, I have all the packs. Is it on the gallery?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#38 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 2:37 PM
No, it's not on the gallery. I'm sorry that doesn't work for you.
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 10:42 PM
Will items from unowned packs vanish if we don't have a listed pack?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#40 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JaneCullen87
Will items from unowned packs vanish if we don't have a listed pack?

I guess, yes.
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 3:02 PM
Excuse me, but I'm still trying to figure out why its not downloading to my game, So forgive me if I'm asking silly questions, lol. Do i have to download all the files or just the first file? Once downloading the file, do I just extract the it to the tray file?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#42 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 4:48 PM
Excuse me, but I'm still trying to figure out why its not downloading to my game, So forgive me if I'm asking silly questions, lol. Do i have to download all the files or just the first file? Once downloading the file, do I just extract the it to the tray file?

Excuse me for my late response.
You can download all the files or just one, and extract it in the tray folder. If that doesn't work, I don't understand why.
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Axaba
Excuse me for my late response.
You can download all the files or just one, and extract it in the tray folder. If that doesn't work, I don't understand why.

Thanks!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 8:53 PM
Yes I have seasons. I have put them in the Tray folder but I can't find them in the library.

Did you click the button that allows custom content on the left hand side in your library?
Instructor
#45 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 1:38 PM Last edited by FalseZen : 17th Oct 2018 at 1:52 PM.
Incredible! It's the next best thing to having the parks that change themselves, like in TS3. Just have to plop. Thank you for this! :D

Edit: Sadly it doesn't show up in my game either. I have all the packs and expansions. I deleted the localthumbcache.package. I put them in my Tray folder, like any other lot from MTS. I clicked "Show Custom Content" . I don't understand what's wrong. If anyone figures it out, please post here. I really want these lots. Could it be because they don't have the .sgi files (pics)?
Test Subject
#46 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 12:41 AM
Default Sims 4 gallery help
These parks are amazing, but I really want the parks you made into the sims 4 game, but I try everything like the authors name, hashtags, and the title, but it still does not work. How do put the download into the sims 4 game?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#47 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 12:55 PM
Sorry for my late response, and thanks for you for your replies.

I am very sorry if the parks don't show in your gallery. You should just put the files in the tray folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > Sims 4 > Tray), and they would show in the gallery in your game, I really don't understand why it doesn't work.
Test Subject
#48 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snowdragon571
These parks are amazing, but I really want the parks you made into the sims 4 game, but I try everything like the authors name, hashtags, and the title, but it still does not work. How do put the download into the sims 4 game?

You should put all files in tray folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > Sims 4 > Tray) without using folder. I mean all files should be under tray folder not in any folder. Maybe it helps you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 3:07 PM
I love the parks and all the details. Keep your aspiration and share with us. You did a wonderful park! Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#50 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 1:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sylangear
I love the parks and all the details. Keep your aspiration and share with us. You did a wonderful park! Thank you

Thanks ! I don't have much time now, but I'll try to share an other lot soon.
Page 2 of 3