Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 4:23 AM
Default Midnight Sun Challenge Island - Boat?
Hi there!

If you have seen the thread, the island shows a (decorative) boat. When I downloaded the world and opened it up, there's no boat.

I tried re-downloading the world and opening it again but still no boat. I went ahead into World Editor in Edit Town, but I can't add a boat in landmarks because there is none. I thought if it was possible to download CC landmarks, then I could have my (really wanted) boat. So I googled "Sims 3 boat landmarks" and instead, I found a CAW Sims wiki page that had my boat. But I realized it was in CAW tool (I'm kind of slow..).

The boat link.

1) Do I have to go into CAW and make my own island with the boat?
2) Or is there a way I can open up the MSC island Sims3Pack file in CAW and just add the boat myself?

Thank you ,
Alpal425
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 6:09 AM
That's odd. I'd expect it to be under the landmarks tab in the world editor.

I haven't touched CAW in a while, but I'm sure there was a way to open up premade worlds into CAW. This is what I found on it: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=469942 Hopefully, that helps. If that works, then you should be able to just plop in the boat and you'll be good to go.

Hope it works!
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 9:13 AM
Just checking to be sure ... have you installed Riverview from the Sims 3 Store? You need to have that installed before you'll see that boat in your game.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW