Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 17152 (Who?), Viewed: 396270 times.
Page 687 of 687
Alchemist
#17151 Old Today at 4:30 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : Today at 5:11 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuxxedoCat
If they already exist, make sure you have notownieregen installed and then kill them and get rid of their graves - delete them or move them to a graveyard lot.
Of course, you must also have nounlinkondelete installed so deleting the graves doesn't cause bucketloads of corruption!

Ah ok. Might take quite some time killing them off. I do wonder how long... I guess I'm get myself customer selector and build a suicidal townie swimming pool for one of my servos to earn a buck via the ticket machine venue.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#17152 Old Today at 4:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrader

EDIT: Hey, wait a minute! I looked up how to breed pets, cuz, as I said, http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...910#post5489910, I had no idea how it was done and was totally shocked to be notified they were on their way. So, I thought I better look up how we breed pets. Instructions say you have to have a pet house and they woo hoo and stuff. None of that happened, there's nothing for pets but dog dishes on that lot. I do have quiet pregnancy, which, might influence pets? But, still, no house. They are also over the limit of sims but that's surely just my usercheatthing. How could this happen?

I saw the picture in your other thread, and it looks like the parents are the Critturs. Sarah ships pregnant, like Samantha Ottomas.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Inventor
#17153 Old Today at 5:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
I saw the picture in your other thread, and it looks like the parents are the Critturs. Sarah ships pregnant, like Samantha Ottomas.

OH! Silly me, that never occurred to me! Thank you! So, again, stupid question, but does "aging off" work for puppies? I don't want them growing up yet. I'm a total newbie and worried about the little darlings.
Page 687 of 687