Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 7:47 PM
Default Disney Housewives Challenge
This is a Very Tough one, but a fun one if you like to interact with all the sims
in one map.

This challenge follows the rules and guidelines of TWO challenges:

The Legacy Challenge
and
The Build a City Challenge

It is also Loosely based off of Desperate Housewives. This Story was filled with drama when i played it.

Princesses That are Recommended:
Snow White
Aurora
Cinderella
Ariel
Belle
Jasmine
Pocahantas
Mulan
Tiana
Rapunzel
Merida
Elsa and Anna

Princes(In order,If you Dont Know their Names)
Ferdinand
Henry(Charming)
Philip
Eric
Adam(Beast)
Aladdin
John Smith(yes, he's an Official Disney Prince)
Shang
Naveen
Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert
Kristoff
and ofc, Hans of the Southern Isles

Main Rules

*Cinderellas Storyline is the only one that has to be played first. Walt disney is Her father and you must kill him
Before befriending any Modern household(Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahantas, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida, Elsa and Anna)
seeing as that The real Walt Disney died in 1966. She is only allow to befriend Snow White, Aurora, and Tinkerbell.

*All Households must Include Disney Princess/Prince Couples. They Dont Have to be married,
but they at least have to be in the be in the Dating Stage of Life.

*Cannot Include Animals,Inanimate objects, anthropomorhic Emotions,Live Action Characters,
Monsters and Must be Actual Disney Characters. EXCEPTIONS: You may use Wreck-It-Ralph, Jack Frost(Elsa's Love Interest),
Jumba and Pleakley, Kuzco, Tarzan and Jane, Jim Hawkins (Must Be Teenager and Merida's Love Interest), and Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and Periwinkle. The Disney Faries
Franchise is Limited to Queen Clarion and the Snow Fairy King (i cant remember his name right now-_-)

*All households Must Know eachother.

*All households must have the proper happily ever after BEFORE interacting in Neighborhood Drama. If Cinderellas Ball
(Wedding To Charming) hasn't Happened, you cant change the story yet. Even though we cant turn anyone into frogs, Tiana
and Naveen Must be enemies and have to Fall in love. Rapunzel MUST be rescued from tower, Anna and Hans MUST get engaged
on the first date, yada yada yada....

*Merida Must live with her family. She also has to start a Teen.

*Ariel and Eric's First Daughter Has to be named Melody, according to Little Mermaid 2.

*Elsa and Jack Frosts First son must be Named Olaf, due to life being given to him by Elsa in the Let It Go sequence in Frozen.

*Create Prison Household For Disney Villains for the end of storylines. you dont have to use them all, just the ones
for the correct stories at hand(Evil Queen, Maleficent, Lady Tremaine, Ursela, Gaston, Jafar, Gov. Radcliffe,
Attila the Hun, Shadowman, Mother Gothel, Duke of Weasleton). this is completely optional, but recommended Because Hans
was thrown in jail at the end of Frozen. You can Kill the Villians if you wish. I didnt kill them all, just the ones
who died in the movie.

There are no trait rules. You may choose to make your princesses as catty as you like. there are no dress codes either.
While testing this challenge, i find it easier to make trendy outfits for each couple, Similar to their original clothing.
if you choose to download CC, go for it. whatever you wish for you keep(LOL)

Now, use my challenge alongside the legacy challenge and The Build a City Challenge, then your set! if you finish this, try Playing
the Prison Challenge with your Villains for Poops and Giggles!

For all Castles for this challenge,Including Cinderellas Castle, Arendelle Castle, and Elsa's Ice Palace,
Search #HarliSims3 in the Sims 4 Gallery! still working on some, But you are more than welcome to make your
own as well.

And if your 18+, Make Sure you watch my Sims 3 Channel on youtube, HarliSims3! Minors will nt be able to view my channel, so dont try!

Now, Remember Have Fun, and Stay Awesome