Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 5:11 AM
Default Who has the most Number of TS2 Downloads at MTS?
Anyone know which creators have the most number of TS2 download items at MTS? I don't mean number of files downloaded, but number of different items on their profile page.
I know there are some Lot creators with hundreds of Lots. Anyone else?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 5:20 AM
Fakepeeps would be one of my guesses.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Link Ninja
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 5:35 AM
Triciamanly has 347 total downloadable files, 327 of them for sims 2. She was the first that popped into my head but she also does Sims 3 files. Fakepeeps7 has 302 files but it's exclusively within sims 2.

Then I thought of plasticbox and looked them up and they have a whopping 633 download files to their name with about half (333) in sims 2 and the rest in sims 4 and a bit in sims 3.

If anyone can think of someone with more than 333 then they have higher than the three mentioned so far.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 5:36 AM Last edited by ScaryRob : 2nd Oct 2015 at 5:56 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Fakepeeps would be one of my guesses.

"Only" 302 downloads?

Actually, the Lot creator I was thinking of in my OP is triciamanly, with 341 downloads, all but four of which are Lots. The remaining four are terrains.

Then there's Michelle, with 385, probably mostly buy-mode recolors.

It just goes to show how different people like different aspects of the game.

Edit: Removed the @ symbol from in front of their names. Don't know what I was thinking, flagging them to this silly topic. Sorry.
Link Ninja
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
"Only" 302 downloads?

Actually, the Lot creator I was thinking of in my OP is @triciamanly, with 341 downloads, all but four of which are Lots. The remaining four are terrains.

Then there's @Michelle, with 385, probably mostly buy-mode recolors.

It just goes to show how different people like different aspects of the game.

I was going to come back and mention Michelle. I remembered we had re-colorologists and there's a lot. So Michelle has the most TS2 downloads I have seen so far.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 7:07 AM
I find myself wondering about other superlatives on the site too. The one that springs most readily to mind is what the most expensive uploads for each game would be (since there don't seem to be that many other creators who make things with $1M pricetags... )

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 9:01 AM Last edited by simsample : 2nd Oct 2015 at 9:44 AM.
I think the biggest download count is Numenor. After all, most people with Sims 2 need the CEP.
http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=4407

HP is close too:
http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?gs=0&u=31337

But the person with the most number of items for download is a little more difficult- I wonder if there is a way to find this out from site statistics somehow? @Delphy.

OpenHouseJack has a lot for Sims 2:
http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=45674
Scholar
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 3:31 PM
Leefish, and Lunie too?

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 6:57 PM
Plasticbox has 600+ downloads.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by puzalickers85
Plasticbox has 600+ downloads.

No, only 333 downloads, this thread is just on Sims 2 downloads.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~