Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 1:30 AM
Default The Feel Good Thread (School Edition)
Why have a vent thread without a thread to talk about the good things about school? Seriously?

Anyway...
I've been studying my ass off for this Biology EOC tomorrow; I'm confident I'll do well.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 2:02 AM
There's good things at school?
...Liar :P

I got an 8:30 mile.
I had anywhere from 13 to 8:50 before so I'm proud. :D

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 3:48 AM
M play opened tonight, and we had a great audience!

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
#4 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 5:15 AM
I get to take an AP class next year and I can graduate early if I play my cards right! Hallelujah.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 11:08 PM
I just checked span and I got a B on my Biology EOC one down, three to go!!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 3:34 AM
I got a 100 on my one question Physics quiz (We always have these whenever we finish a chapter. You only got one shot though you can make it up for a 75). I received a huge compliment from my AP Lang teacher about my thesis paper. We're watching The Gladiator in my Sociology class.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 5:33 PM
I got full marks on my Maths Module One exam last term. I got the results on friday. I'm super pleased.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 8:17 PM
My Public Health professor let us out of class early today. Hooray!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 9:50 AM
I get to do all my favourite subjects this year!

Music, Food Studies and Audio Design! Yay!!!

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 12:03 PM
Today's my last day in Physics.

That's enough to throw an extravaganza for.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 1:35 PM
^ Aww, I miss Physics...

Umm, well, I overslept and missed my Anatomy class this morning. Yay for not having to go?
Mad Poster
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 4:58 AM
Well, I just had my first day of Year 10, and so many good things happened.

First off, Year 10s get to sit up the top on the bleachers during assembly while everyone else has to sit on the floor. Then I found out that my homeroom teacher is quite possibly the coolest teacher in the school. I have Maths with my best friend ever, my Science teacher is really cute in a I'm-A-35-Year-Old-Geek sort of way, I have the best teacher for English and I met two new people who I made fast friends with. One of them is Supernatural obsessed and loves creative writing, which is really cool. Oh, I'm so happy to be back at school!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 1:12 PM
;MY SCHOOL IS CLOSED TODAY, weeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D:D

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 8:31 PM
I belong to a college mailing list that sends invitations from prospective colleges likely to accept you based on your grades, extracurriculars, and SAT scores. Yesterday, I got invitations from Syracuse and Vassar :D!

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Forum Resident
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 9:58 PM
On Thursday, I have the last exam of the first semester. That means three days of doing absolutely nothing but entertaining myself afterwards. F*** YEAH.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 9:59 PM
I cheated...

We are not meant to know our classes until our first day back, and thanks to Vkey, I found out everything I need to know.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 11:40 PM
I am almost done with my English project :D
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 1:10 AM
I sucessfully (and legally) ditched all of my classes except one.
I will do it again tomorrow :D

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Mad Poster
#19 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 4:46 AM
I actually have a competent English teacher for a change. I'm in the highest possible English class at my school, yet we have always seemed to have idiots for teachers. Today, in my first English class of the year, we spent the whole class discussing books, which is actually the first time anything like that has ever happened in my English class. Also, the book we are studying is one that I absolutely adore, and I'm happy I get to read it again, and write an essay on it :D.

Oh, and my cute I'm-A-35-Year-Old-Geek science teacher is actually a good teacher. You don't want to know the sort of horrible science teachers I've endured the past couple of years.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 6:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PuX- 80's
I sucessfully (and legally) ditched all of my classes except one.

How do you ditch classes legally? I wanna know how!

Anything to get out of Health Class and P-E.

Forum Resident
#21 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 1:25 PM
Free at last! End of the first semester, and three days of vegging out on my bed ahoy.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tree4me

I miss school and skipping classes. For PE you'd need a doctors certificate that you are not allowed to do it because of certain medical condition. Wish my mom had agreed to this one in highschool. lol
Mad Poster
#23 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 10:49 PM

Well that sucks, unless I can get away with a fake illness...

Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tree4me

Legally, Have an exit-exam and sit there and act like you are still working untill lunch. Then, go back for the next part and "do" your work untill school gets out. :D

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Mad Poster
#25 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 6:59 PM
Yes, but I am pretty confident they don't have it here in Aus. I guess I will just play a game on my phone like I always do and get Fs in lote.

Wait, I don't have lote this year! Woop!

Page 1 of 2