Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 5:03 PM
Hi people new member :D! I'm an aquarius, apparently I'm a lot like my sign but I don't know...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 6:09 PM
Hi candiiee =) I'm a taurus and people tell me i am really stubborn but i'm not sure a bout the headbutting bit

I dOn'T sUfFeR fRoM iNsAnItY. i EnJoY eVeRy MiNuTe Of It. :D

Please call me Rachel
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 11:37 PM
Virgo:
Virgo is the sign of the realist. Virgo's earthy nature is well informed of what needs to be done and when it needs to be done. The Virgo personality is a very controlled one. Virgos pick up where others leave off because they need to have the understanding of the finer details of life. Virgos are overwhelmingly focused. One of the main focuses of Virgo is work. Virgos are always in need of leaving a good impression. This is why they have the unfair reputation of being a perfectionist.

I like to leave a good impression, especially with friends and their parents. But i'm hardly a perfectionist. And i'm not very focus, I have a short attention span and get bored of things easily.
But usually horoscopes in magazines are usually right about me and my feelings.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#29 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 3:06 AM
Cool site:

http://www.cafeastrology.com/index.html

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Scholar
#30 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 3:22 AM
Taurus and year of the bull in Chinese astrology

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zauberlinda12
Cancer:
Cancer is the true nurturer of the Zodiac, always caring and considering others‘ well being. Cancer is an extremely emotional sign, and is closely related to the feminine aspect, or the mother. Cancers motives are almost always pure and this makes for a very beautiful and lovable person. Although the Cancer personality can be very vulnerable at times, it has its defenses. People born under this sign tend to be shy and keep their distance. Cancer is always quick to forgive and their strength lies in their ability to move past petty issues. Although sometimes gullible, Cancer always rebounds and turns a dark situation light.

So me , so me. xD
Mad Poster
#32 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 1:27 PM
*reads what it says on site about aquarius*... wow i really am a bit like that cool!!!
Instructor
#33 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 3:09 PM
Gemini and Dragon (earth).
I think the eastern one fits me better personally.

Quote:
Gemini: The Gemini personality is a very knowledgeable and a very open one. Gemini are usually extremely versed in the ways of the world, and they love to tell anyone and everyone what they know. Geminis can’t seem to keep their minds made up on one thing for very long and the Gemini personality sometimes has difficulty with decision making. Just when they are ready to commit and take a chance on something new, their rational side kicks in and throws a wrench in the mix. Gemini make long lasting friends, and very good lovers. They always think of others, and on more then one occasion will place other peoples feelings above their own.

Bold is for yes and italics is for can't say for sure. Unformatted text is not applicable.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 5:12 PM
Quote:
Libra:
Much of Libra's work is dedicated to pleasing others rather then the self. This leads them to be extremely fair to others, but rather unfair to themselves. Libras always share their love and their life with others. They are a very outward and outgoing personality and tend to make swift but just decisions, propelling them toward great achievements in this life. Libras are team players. They work extremely well with others and are not so dedicated to the project, but to the team.

I'm not like that at all.
I always thought Scorpio was more me, maybe because I was suppose to be born on a Scorpio day.

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Forum Resident
#35 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:05 PM
"Aquarius:
Aquarians are extremely friendly, willing, loyal, and idealistic. However, Aquarians have extremely "emotionally detached" personalities. This is positive in the manner that they can see a problem for what it is and come to a realistic, and just resolution, but negative in manner because they clearly display a lack of empathy for the hardships of others. Aquarians are thinkers. Their mind is always working, solving problems, or analyzing their surroundings. Although Aquarians have what it takes to truly change the world, their nature is sometimes too inward to make those changes come to pass."

That's me alright!

I'm also an 8 in numerology (day AND life number), and the description is kind of similar to the one for Aquarius.

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Mad Poster
#36 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by schitzwa
Describes me quite well.

Dreamydre15 My son is on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius, I am expecting him to be rather interesting as he gets older

Oh, that's cool. He'll be a baller for sure, us cuspians have to stick up for one another

I dunno, I feel like I can relate more to being Aries than Pisces. I mean I have the whole sensitive thing down pack but people tell me I'm kind of on the hot-headed side at times as well. Pisces element is Water and Aries element is Fire so I guess my element is like Steam.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Test Subject
#37 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 2:24 PM
I'm Cancer and about me is true
Test Subject
#38 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 2:31 PM
I'm Cancer and about me is true.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 7:46 AM
I'm Aquarius, the batshit crazy hipster.

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.

wanna email me? hit me up with a message and we'll exchange email addresses.
Mad Poster
#40 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 12:00 PM
I'm Sagittarius. Born on the 19th December

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Field Researcher
#41 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 4:04 PM
Quote:
Libra: Much of Libra's work is dedicated to pleasing others rather then the self. This leads them to be extremely fair to others, but rather unfair to themselves. Libras always share their love and their life with others. They are a very outward and outgoing personality and tend to make swift but just decisions, propelling them toward great achievements in this life. Libras are team players. They work extremely well with others and are not so dedicated to the project, but to the team.

I'm a Libra and I'm just like mine
Test Subject
#42 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 7:29 PM
Taurus for me! and yes i am everything like a Taurus stubborn as heck and resistant to change!
Instructor
#43 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 10:20 PM

Pisces:
Pisces is an extremely emotional and nurturing sign. This is the dreamer and Pisces people routinely indulge themselves in their own inner world to escape the reality of everyday life. Pisces tend to be loners, but once established in a relationship, they are extremely romantic, and caring. They have a tendency to set their expectations too high for their relationships, sometimes causing major turmoil in their love life. Pisces individuals are extremely sympathetic, but at times can be most impractical when put under pressure. They are visionary, and sensitive. They are extremely receptive and don't need to read into other people to find their own self worth.

some parts are me but some arent
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 6:09 PM
I am a Gemini, and fit the description to a tee.
Space Pony
#45 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 7:13 AM
Leo and 99% the same in life
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 5:22 PM
Gemini:
The Gemini personality is a very knowledgeable and a very open one. Gemini are usually extremely versed in the ways of the world, and they love to tell anyone and everyone what they know. Geminis can’t seem to keep their minds made up on one thing for very long and the Gemini personality sometimes has difficulty with decision making. Just when they are ready to commit and take a chance on something new, their rational side kicks in and throws a wrench in the mix. Gemini make long lasting friends, and very good lovers. They always think of others, and on more then one occasion will place other peoples feelings above their own.

I'm a Gemini but i can't seem to make long lasting friends but i do some times have trouble with making decisions and i sometimes put other peoples feeling above my own but i think i should stop doing that because a lot of people don't care about my feelings.
Instructor
#47 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 5:06 AM
Default Libra

Libra:
Much of Libra's work is dedicated to pleasing others rather then the self. This leads them to be extremely fair to others, but rather unfair to themselves. Libras always share their love and their life with others. They are a very outward and outgoing personality and tend to make swift but just decisions, propelling them toward great achievements in this life. Libras are team players. They work extremely well with others and are not so dedicated to the project, but to the team.

To what you said:
I go out of my way for those you deserve my help, not the unappreciative ones,
I'd rather work alone any day.
i dont like stifling my creativity for others and i cant force my opinions on them I work best alone.
I do not make quick decisions, being indecisive is one of libra's curse.
I like to take my time for big choices and weigh the pros and cons of each.
If I am rushed, I make bad decisions.

Here is my full chart (Sun is your main)

Rising Sign is in 16 Degrees Gemini
Sun is in 12 Degrees Libra
Moon is in 21 Degrees Libra.
Mercury is in 05 Degrees Scorpio.
Venus is in 16 Degrees Scorpio
Mars is in 00 Degrees Leo
Jupiter is in 16 Degrees Scorpio
Saturn is in 06 Degrees Pisces
Uranus is in 22 Degrees Capricorn
Neptune is in 20 Degrees Capricorn
Pluto is in 26 Degrees Scorpio
N. Node is in 15 Degrees Scorpio.

Im a libra
I need my peace and alone time to stay balance and sane, which some take as selfishness
I hate arguments/negativity of all kinds
hate being in the middle of people's negative problems and picking sides
im pretty nice, very sarcastic with no patience for moronic people
the gemini in me makes me a blabber mouth and a gossip
the scorpio in me enjoys revenge and spying when it comes to relationships can also be clingy when unbalanced
leo moon makes me cocky

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 9:10 PM
Another Libra here
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 11:14 AM
I'm a Taurus and that's pretty much exact... especially the stubbornness part. As a kid, I refused to learn to ride a bike for about 8 years because of an argument I had over it
Mad Poster
#50 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 3:02 AM
I am a true-to-the-word Libra. I am also liberal and artistic in the oft-mentioned traits.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)

Page 2 of 2