Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 1:04 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons, University Life
Default New to CC/Hair and Makeup Options are Gone???
Hey friends, Just these past few weeks I've started downloading mods and I've decided to try to download new hairstyles for my sims. It seems that when I did this, I went to change my sim's appearance and I had very limited hair options and no makeup options at all now. For my sims children I have literally NO hair options at all, they're bald, even the female children. I'm lost and confused!

Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know what I can do to fix this?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 4:29 PM
Possibly bad CC or a corrupt download. Did you try removing the CC, delete the five "cache.package" files from the root folder, and see if things were back to normal? Download the files again, add them one or two at a time, checking in game each time before continuing.