Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 10:12 PM
Default vanity table help desprate
hi i really want to know if its possible to use your own cc makeup on the vanity table by editing it in the studio as no one seems to know and been looking for a solution for 5 weeks now thanks :}
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 5:42 PM
As best I can tell the vanity table makeup is handled in some other way, perhaps as a buff. I can't find CAS parts for it, so for now I have no answer.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 3:22 PM
Default thank for gettingback
do you know how to edit a vanity table in the workshop and which setting do I need to go on for the makeup animations ?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 4:11 PM
I don't work with objects and can't help with them. You should post in the Objects Creation forum.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4