Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 12:58 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default "The instruction at 0x00... referenced at memory at 0x00... The memory could not be read."
My game does this whenever I want to visit a lot. What does this mean? I used a program to detect corrupted CC and it didn't find anything.
upload
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 5:39 PM
At the risk of sounding like some kind of wiseguy, it means your game program crashed.This specific memory register stuff is information that the crash logs try to give us but it tends to be useless. The underlying reasons could be bad CC that is not being detected as such, an overly intricate or design-flawed lot (this happens on only one lot or any of them?), or something about the lot is causing the game to try to reach for more RAM or other resources than it can really use.

Which world are you playing and does removing the offending lot (if you can and if there is only one doing this) seem to fix the problem?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2019 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
At the risk of sounding like some kind of wiseguy, it means your game program crashed.This specific memory register stuff is information that the crash logs try to give us but it tends to be useless. The underlying reasons could be bad CC that is not being detected as such, an overly intricate or design-flawed lot (this happens on only one lot or any of them?), or something about the lot is causing the game to try to reach for more RAM or other resources than it can really use.

Which world are you playing and does removing the offending lot (if you can and if there is only one doing this) seem to fix the problem?

It was actually a particular toddler hairstyle that made me go though all of my CC. At least I cleaned my game a bit. Since you were asking, the world Is small and mostly nature similar to the default worlds and wasn't lagging. SInce I removed the cc, it works like a charm.