Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 5:56 PM
Default WCIF Increased Speed Mod for Fixer Upper Car
I had the mod at one time that would increase the speed of the fixer-upper car that came with Roaring Heights, but I can't find it anymore. Anyone know where it is?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetswami77
I had the mod at one time that would increase the speed of the fixer-upper car that came with Roaring Heights, but I can't find it anymore. Anyone know where it is?

Thanks!

maybe this site : http://zerbu.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12...ifications.html
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 12:06 AM
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 10:47 AM
Sorry for the necromancy, but I hope it is relevant enough. The links to zerbu's mods on mediafire seem to be all dead. Does anyone know an alternative or is willing to share their zerbu file?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 6:21 PM Last edited by simb0t : 22nd Oct 2014 at 6:56 PM.
I think Zerbu has more or less abandoned blogspot in favor of Tumblr. Maybe try messaging them here.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#6 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 12:02 AM Last edited by Don_Babilon : 26th Oct 2014 at 3:40 PM.
Thanks for responding. In the meantime I modded it myself. It was so laughably easy and quickly done that it would probably have taken longer to try to contact zerbu, hope that they read it and wait for a reponse. My very first home-made mod, maybe I should upload it here to continue basking in the glory of it...

Edit: Done. It's available here. But be warned: I didn't make it much faster. It's vintage, after all.