Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 2:42 AM
Beyonca does like to sit back and watch, but Adrien seems to always get the curiosity in her going. It would interesting to see what she would do. She would probably do something before she relized what she was doing.

Call me Sasha
Funny how when your a kid, you dream about your future and when you are an adult, you dream about going back to when you were a kid.
Advertisement
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#52 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 2:22 PM
robokitty - *lol* Adrien ravaged by various women... What an image! Or I guess maybe I should say various people, given some of the suggestions here.

By the way, I think I have one more suggestion to throw out there, because... while it might not seem really ooc, it kind of is, because given Matt's difficulties to come to terms with the whole thing, it might be quite a while before Josh actually gets to take things all the way. So: Matt/Josh.
(But I'm partial, because I love those two to bits, and so love to read about them. *lol*)

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Scholar
Original Poster
#53 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 9:50 PM
Alright, adding Adrien/Roman orgy and Matt/Josh to the list.

You know you love reading it, so let's all write some more slash, people! YAR YAR HUMP HUMP.

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 1:10 AM Last edited by FurryPanda : 30th Dec 2009 at 2:05 AM.
Oh my.
I read the Katie/Jude one.
I LoL'd. Don't know how I'll work my usual hat tip in, but it shall be done. And that was completely OOC... Katie doesn't know what to do with spare time because she makes sure she doesn't have any.
Oh poor dear.

I don't know if anyone remembers the Victorian times RP, but gads I loved that RP so much, so I'll be posting a Thomas/Amanda one later, and maybe a James/Eugenie.

Edited to add: This is relevant:

I love xkcd.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Scholar
#55 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 3:06 PM
OMG, xkcd rocks. You should see the graphs for LOTR and Star Wars. Epic collection.

Also, Damian/Adrien slash posted :D

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#56 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 3:11 PM
Hehehehe, I know I said it at LJ already, but it was great. :D

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Scholar
Original Poster
#57 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 4:27 PM Last edited by robokitty : 30th Dec 2009 at 8:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by FurryPanda
Katie doesn't know what to do with spare time because she makes sure she doesn't have any.

I will take this comment as evidence that Katie + free time = raving sex fiend.

Also, Alissa-- I love it! I was giggling at all the double entendre.

“You have breached new boundaries.”

List updated.

edit - Matt/Esteban posted

Dreamwidth Blog
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#58 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 8:31 PM
Just figured I'd say that I do intend to contribute, but that I need to find the time to do it. I'm working the nightshift until the 4th, and thus am working during my most creative hours, so all writing is taking me longer than usual, since I'm usually not feeling it during the day.
But, I hope you'll leave the LJ up and open even after you post the next prompt, right, robokitty?

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Scholar
Original Poster
#59 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 5:26 AM
Oooh, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, Atropa. Give Matt some TLC instead of... errr... manipulative, abusive LC.

And yep, I'm planning on keeping the LJ up. Let's keep the slash coming anyway, right?

Dreamwidth Blog
Scholar
Original Poster
#60 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 4:43 PM
Sorry for the double-post, but I got struck by inspiration and couldn't stop myself from writing.

Donnie/Toaster has now been posted :cylon: :cylon: :cylon:

Dreamwidth Blog
Scholar
#61 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 8:17 PM
Lol, Robokitty - said it at LJ, but that was just too funny :D

Olivia's affair with her Aston Martin has been posted.

Scholar
#62 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 3:11 AM
Sorry for the double post, but if anyone wants to read Damian being subject to BDSM, it's been posted. With a guest appearance.

Scholar
Original Poster
#63 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 8:20 PM
That's the 2 weeks... gone already! Thanks to everyone who participated... even if you didn't manage to get around to writing a slash story, thanks for reading and for boucing ideas around. I'll leave the oocrp community up for posterity... in case anyone would like to post some slash in the future

Alissa - That last story... between Damian/Claudia was Loved it. Also, let me know which character you'd like me to make a banner for as a prize for the slashfest.

So, since we've spent the last few weeks thinking about OOC relationships and our characters, for the next prompt....

PROMPT 03: DATING PERSONA

Take the following dating persona quiz for your character and post the results here:
http://www.okcupid.com/the-dating-persona-test

If you don't have an okcupid account, then you can use the following name and password to take the test:

username: oocrpg
password: oocrpg1

Note: For the part where you have to write in 3 adjectives to describe you, I just mash the keyboard. It doesn't affect the outcome.

Here is my result for Donnie:

http://www.okcupid.com/personality?type=DBLD&g=1&o=1

Quote:

The Mixed Messenger
Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)

Just...take...the...fucking...flower...darling. The Mixed Messenger apologizes again.

You’re looking for love, but you’ll always maintain your independence. You’re prepared for a real commitment, but it’s also likely that you’re ambitious, which creates a certain romantic tension and ambivalence within you. So although you can be very affectionate to someone, you are also capable of pulling some dubious shit.

In a relationship, you’re usually the emotional leader. With your friends, you’re a little bit more part of the pack. You’re well-liked but you’re not the uninhibited type, so the spotlight’s often on someone else. In both social and romantic situations, however, you almost always get what you want. Influencing people is something you do very well.

Consider: The Priss (DBLD)
Always Avoid: The Playstation (RGSM) The Peach (RGLM)

Dreamwidth Blog
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#64 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 9:32 PM
*shakes the test* This thing is broken. I keep getting The Boy Next Door for Dominic. :D

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Alchemist
#65 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 10:38 PM
eeek, Dominic is so not Boy Next Door :P

For Aeode - The Window Shopper

Loving, hopeful, open. Likely to carry on an romance from afar. You are The Window Shopper.

You take love as opportunities come, which can lead to a high-anxiety, but high-flying romantic life. You’re a genuinely sweet person, not saccharine at all, so it’s likely that the relationships you have had and will have will be happy ones. You’ve had a fair amount of love experience for your age, and there’ll be much more to come.

Part of why we know this is that, of all female types, you are the most prone to sudden, ferocious crushes. Your results indicate that you’re especially capable of obsessing over a guy you just met. Obviously, passion like this makes for an intense existence. It can also make for soul-destroying letdowns.

Your ideal match is someone who’ll love you back with equal fire, and someone you’ve grown to love slowly. A self-involved or pessimistic man is especially bad. Though you’re drawn to them, avoid artists at all costs.

LOL - avoid artists at all costs she was right on the money there, eh Valerian?

Being open to sudden and ferocious crushes that may lead to love - yes. Obsessing over a guy she just met? Not so much. xD

Quote:
Your ideal match is someone who’ll love you back with equal fire, and someone you’ve grown to love slowly
- that's absolutely true though.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#66 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 10:49 PM
I think it's the relationship questions that affect the result, but even so, it's still off. I mean, there were the drug questions, kinky stuff questions, cheating questions, etc etc, and those really should've affected the result too. But apparently not as much as the fact that he's been in the same relationship for over three years. *shrugs*

Daniel's was far more accurate though;
http://www.okcupid.com/personality?type=DGLD&g=1&o=1

Quote:
The Slow Dancer
Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you’re a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There’s also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

While you’re not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it’s HIGHLY likely they’re just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

Consider:
The Maid of Honor (DGLM), The Sonnet (DGLD)

Always Avoid:
The Battleaxe (DBLM)

As for Valerian; awwww. He'd love her unconditionally. And really, the part about her being attracted to artists seems to be the part that is most off, to me.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Scholar
#67 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:03 AM
Awwww! Daniel's is too cute! And yeah, Lara's been rubbing off on Dominic, methinks.

Lol, Aeode prone to sudden, ferocious crushes? :P

Scholar
Original Poster
#68 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:27 AM
I see Dominic as being on a sliding scale based on whether he's closer to Lara or Lavinia.

Lara (Boy Next Door)---------------(Pool Boy)------------------(Play Boy)Lavinia

If I had to peg him somewhere, he'd be at pool boy.

As for Aoede... "window shopper" sound more like what she might've been like pre-family massacre? *shrugs*

Is anyone surprised by Esteban's result?

Quote:

The Hornivore
Random Brutal Sex Master (RBSM)

Don’t ever marry, you’re The Hornivore. Roaming, sexual, subhuman.

The Hornivores (you) are some of the most screwed up and naughty beings in the Universe. And their numbers are growing, mostly due to skipped or misused contraception. You care not. There’s one thing you want, one sole need.

Half manly, half bestial, you act on instinct, and animal charisma smoothes the way. It’s unlikely you’re driven by much other than your own selfish, orgasmic requirements. Your appearance and personality have evolved for the hunt. Ass beckons, you oblige.

For the record, you can happily bang all personality types, however your match percentages might be low with the kinder, more sensible people of the world, purely because they all wish to avoid you. Good luck to them.

Consider: Half-Cocked (RBSD) Genghis Khunt (RBSM)
Always Avoid: The Sonnet (DGLD)

Dreamwidth Blog
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#69 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:26 AM
*s* Yeah, that must be it; Lara rubbing off on Dominic. Though I admit, there ARE some romantic streaks in his personality, but still... So not The Boy Next Door. He'd flip if he found out. *s* And I can't really see too many similarities with the Pool Boy either, to be honest. He's playful and slightly immature, but he's also aggressive.

Matt;

Quote:
The Hornivore
Random Brutal Sex Master (RBSM)

Don’t ever marry, you’re The Hornivore. Roaming, sexual, subhuman.

The Hornivores (you) are some of the most screwed up and naughty beings in the Universe. And their numbers are growing, mostly due to skipped or misused contraception. You care not. There’s one thing you want, one sole need.

Half manly, half bestial, you act on instinct, and animal charisma smoothes the way. It’s unlikely you’re driven by much other than your own selfish, orgasmic requirements. Your appearance and personality have evolved for the hunt. Ass beckons, you oblige.

For the record, you can happily bang all personality types, however your match percentages might be low with the kinder, more sensible people of the world, purely because they all wish to avoid you. Good luck to them.

“One day, the villagers came with torches to the house. In the smoldering ashes, stray dogs looked for cooked flesh.’’

Consider:
Half-Cocked (RBSD), Genghis Khunt (RBSM)

Always Avoid:
The Sonnet (DGLD)

Is anyone surprised?
Although, I do have to say, personally I'd label him The Vapor Trail

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Scholar
Original Poster
#70 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:32 AM
Definitely the Vapor Trail for Matt... especially with the graph mapping positive feelings in a relationship.

Dreamwidth Blog
Scholar
#71 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:55 AM
LOL @ Esteban's. True to form.
Matt... Poor Josh!

My characters thus far:

Lena:

Quote:

The Sudden Departure
Random Brutal Love Master (RBLM)

Sweet. Dear. Loving. At Gate 18. Final call. You are The Sudden Departure.

You’ve been in a lot of serious relationships. More than a few have ended ugly. Uglily. Whatever. Our guess is that you’re a really fantastic girl who doesn’t really know what she wants, and you’ve broken a few hearts as a result. You fall for people easily, and you enjoy the feeling of falling in love, but once you’re there, either boredom or the old “grass is greener” syndrome sets in. The mind wanders, and with it goes the flesh. And then the toiletries.

We know you’re not the classic “love ’em and leave ’em” type, at least not in a purely sexual sense. You have too many serious bonding tendencies for that. But even though you’re theoretically looking to settle down, you don’t settle long on one person. “Serial monogamist” is probably something you hear a lot. “Emotionally loose” is another way to put it. To the poor guys eating your dust and sniffing your panties, it doesn’t really make much difference. Of course, it’s not really your fault that people get hurt. You have every right to move on when you choose.

Personally, I'd have stuck her in The Nymph; way more fitting. Bonding tendencies, her?

Natalie:

Quote:

The Stiletto
Deliberate Brutal Sex Master (DBSM)

Edgy. Physical. Devastating. You are The Stiletto, of all types, the most likely to be a dominatrix and the least likely to apologize.

Sex is your object, and you have a LOT of it. Doubtless, you’ve figured out how easy it is for a dominant, assertive woman to have as many and whichever partners as she chooses. You’re in control, you know what you want, and you get it, right there. It’s highly likely you have a nice body, and it’s even more likely we’re getting all turned on right now writing this.

You’re generally careful with your actions and words, but your test answers indicate you’ve hurt some people, drawn some blood. This means one of two things. Either you’re calculating, and pain is just part of your game plan, or hurting the occasional guy is just the unfortunate, but natural, byproduct of your liberated sexual existence.

Our tendency is to believe the latter: you’re willing to engage men on a basic sexual level, and clearly they’re attracted to you. It’s understandable that a few might get overly attached, and sometimes harshness is the only way for you to escape: you’ve got to cut your way out. After all, it’s not emotional bondage you’re looking for right now.

Lol... didn't mean her to be this brutal.

Josh:

Quote:

The Slow Dancer

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you’re a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There’s also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

While you’re not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it’s HIGHLY likely they’re just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

Really, really accurate.

Dylan:

Quote:
The Sonnet

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They’re conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that’s okay, because you’re very choosy with your affections anyway. You’d absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You’re already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there’s no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.

Again, lol, perfect.

Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#72 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 7:05 PM
Okay, since most of my characters are guys, I of course had to give Leigh a go;

Quote:
The Playstation
Random Gentle Sex Master (RGSM)

Easy to turn on. Hard to beat. You are The Playstation.

You’re a nice girl, and you have lots of sex. It’s therefore highly likely that you’re attractive, and you’re certainly outgoing & friendly. Plus, this healthy physical attitude of yours indicates deeper emotional well-being and stability. Unheard of. When guys dare to dream, they dream of you.

You don’t get attached too easily, and, to wit, you’re not necessarily looking for something long-term right now. That’s a bigger asset than you know. Though, physically speaking, you’re open to anything, you’re keeping your emotional side well-protected. This means there won’t be a lot of wreckage to clean up whenever you decide to settle down.

In the meantime, the men you share yourself with actually respect you. Like them, you enjoy sex for its own sake and don’t need any other validation for pleasure than pleasure itself. Hopefully, you have the good sense to blow off anyone who thinks less of you for that. Usually, this is the part of the description where we offer some life-correcting advice, but honestly, we can’t think of anything about you we’d change. Keep on f*cking, partner.

Consider:
Anyone else

Always Avoid:
The Mixed Messenger (DBLD)

Most of it fits, I guess, but "...deeper emotional well-being and stability" and "... the men you share yourself actually respect you"? Uhmm... Not really. *s*
And there we have it in writing, robokitty; Donnie and Leigh just do not click. :D

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#73 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 11:16 PM
Sorry for double post, but I had to do a couple of more. Adrien got The Slow Dancer (which I don't agree with either), and Valerian got the following;

Quote:
The Gentleman
Deliberate Gentle Love Master (DGLM)

Steady & mature. You are The Gentleman.

For anyone looking for an even-keeled, considerate lover, you’re their man. You’re sophisticated. You know what you want both in a relationship and outside of it. You have a substantial romantic side, and you’re experienced enough sexually to handle yourself in that arena, too. Your future relationships will be long-lasting; you’re classic “marrying material,” a prize in the eyes of many.

It’s possible that behind it all, you’re a bit of a male slut. Your best friends know that in relationships you’re fundamentally sex-driven. You’re a safe, reliable guy, who does get laid. In a lot of ways, you’re like a well-worn, comfortable pair of socks. Did you ever jack off into one of those? All the time.

Your ideal mate is NOT a nut-job. She is giving and loving, like you, but also experienced.

Consider:
The Maid of Honor (DGLM), someone just like you

Always Avoid:
The Battleaxe (DBLM)

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Scholar
Original Poster
#74 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 3:26 AM
Alissa - those results looks fairly spot-on, though with Lena and bonding tendencies... ehhh... only if there's blood bonding going on.

Quote: Originally posted by AtropaMandragora
And there we have it in writing, robokitty; Donnie and Leigh just do not click. :D

I'm sure I could find ONE test out there that says they're perfect for each other.

As for Adrien being a slow dancer... I imagine that the test is especially bad at encapsulating someone who not only has had a major personality shift in the past, but has also lived for generations and generations.

Lola's result is pretty good. I always imagined her finding love more important than sex, but unable to really express the former without the latter due to her being (figuratively) fucked up.

Quote:
The Sudden Departure
Random Brutal Love Master (RBLM)

Sweet. Dear. Loving. At Gate 18. Final call. You are The Sudden Departure.

You’ve been in a lot of serious relationships. More than a few have ended ugly. Uglily. Whatever. Our guess is that you’re a really fantastic girl who doesn’t really know what she wants, and you’ve broken a few hearts as a result. You fall for people easily, and you enjoy the feeling of falling in love, but once you’re there, either boredom or the old “grass is greener” syndrome sets in. The mind wanders, and with it goes the flesh. And then the toiletries.

We know you’re not the classic “love ’em and leave ’em” type, at least not in a purely sexual sense. You have too many serious bonding tendencies for that. But even though you’re theoretically looking to settle down, you don’t settle long on one person. “Serial monogamist” is probably something you hear a lot. “Emotionally loose” is another way to put it. To the poor guys eating your dust and sniffing your panties, it doesn’t really make much difference. Of course, it’s not really your fault that people get hurt. You have every right to move on when you choose.

Consider: The Vapor Trail (RBLM), someone just like you
Always Avoid: The Backrubber (DGSD) The Gentleman (DGLM)

Dreamwidth Blog
Scholar
#75 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 12:44 PM Last edited by Alissa888 : 10th Jan 2010 at 12:55 PM.
Regarding Donnie and Leigh - Physics law of opposites?

I just read the description again, and given that it says "in the purely sexual sense", so I'd have to agree with Lena's result; love is more important. She's just never been in love and has the secret superpower of attracting dangerous attention.
Bonding tendencies therefore... she gets attached, it scares her, she withdraws emotionally. I think Lena's incapacity to bond is because it went so horribly wrong the last time.

For Lola, I always thought her looseness with sex was due to her childhood abuse? Didn't think she'd be the one to suddenly up and leave, though, given how she always mentions she's the one who's been used in it all?

Lara's came as something of a surprise:

Quote:

The Window Shopper
Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)

Loving, hopeful, open. Likely to carry on an romance from afar. You are The Window Shopper.

You take love as opportunities come, which can lead to a high-anxiety, but high-flying romantic life. You’re a genuinely sweet person, not saccharine at all, so it’s likely that the relationships you have had and will have will be happy ones. You’ve had a fair amount of love experience for your age, and there’ll be much more to come.

Part of why we know this is that, of all female types, you are the most prone to sudden, ferocious crushes. Your results indicate that you’re especially capable of obsessing over a guy you just met. Obviously, passion like this makes for an intense existence. It can also make for soul-destroying letdowns.

Your ideal match is someone who’ll love you back with equal fire, and someone you’ve grown to love slowly. A self-involved or pessimistic man is especially bad. Though you’re drawn to them, avoid artists at all costs.

Avoid artists, Atropa? I guess most of it fits, but I don't know, I never really imaged Lara as quite so intense, but that said, a lot of the traits described are true to form.
Didn't think Valerian would be The Gentleman.

Page 3 of 9