Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Foot Tapping While Waiting For Clear Route!

by stevebo77 Posted 2nd Sep 2009 at 10:16 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2010 at 1:07 AM by stevebo77 : updating current patch/compatibility status

103 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 5:19 PM
Thank GOD. This was my biggest pet peeve ever, and now I'm free of it!
Test Subject
#52 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 6:06 PM
wow thank you so much, this foot tapping really annoying especially when i'm fiilming. Great work
Test Subject
#53 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 4:43 PM
I also loaded this mod on and my sims get "confused" when they are in the house and want to go to another room. I have literaly had to either walk them through a path to leave the room and go to the other room, or put a door in. Example: baby is in one room and adult sim is in an the room on the othere side of the wall with no door between. Adult sim needs to feed baby but only wants to take the shortest route through the wall. This does not happen if one sim is inside the house and the other is outside the house. I did remove the mod and delete cashe but it made no difference.

The Mods that I have installed are:
Blur remover
Choke on Food by TigerM
child garden by XLStormyLX
Ask if single by Shimrod101
Cooking more ingreadiants by BlackCat007
Brest size slider by Delphy
Test Subject
#54 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 12:17 AM
I absolutely love this mod and wouldn't want to be without it - is it okay to use it with the 1.6.6 patch and/or World Adventures?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 4:06 AM Last edited by stevebo77 : 19th Nov 2009 at 8:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Simmerqueen
I absolutely love this mod and wouldn't want to be without it - is it okay to use it with the 1.6.6 patch and/or World Adventures?

Thanks! And me too

I'm waiting for my World Adventures to finish downloading from EA right now and will poke around to see what happens, though I'm confident that nothing will bust on this one. Will report back within the next 24 hours or so.

*edit* 1.6.6 worked fine, now updating to 1.7.2 and the expansion pack.. bbiab

Yes, it's compatible!
I have updated my game to core 2.2.8 and World Adventures Pack, all works fine with no errors.
Test Subject
#56 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 1:28 AM
Thank you! I'm thrilled - now I can update tomorrow knowing my sims are not going to make me want to scream when they tap their feet...
Field Researcher
#57 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 5:23 AM
Thank you for eliminating the "Diva behavior" that makes me want to throw a shoe at my sims.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Forum Resident
#58 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 12:39 PM
Thanks so much! Just what I was looking for!
Test Subject
#59 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 3:37 AM
I always thought it was odd that even the most serious sims will suddenly stop like morons and strike a "Oh no you di-int" pose.
Instructor
#60 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 12:28 AM
I just wanted to let you know that with this in my game I wasn't able to call over a sim to spar in China. The only other mod I have is the latest AM and config. Nothing else was wonky my sims didn't tap their feet and all so it technically works but at the expense of other interactions. I took it out and the sim arrived to spar.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#61 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jacciinatl
I just wanted to let you know that with this in my game I wasn't able to call over a sim to spar in China. The only other mod I have is the latest AM and config. Nothing else was wonky my sims didn't tap their feet and all so it technically works but at the expense of other interactions. I took it out and the sim arrived to spar.

Very interesting. Thanks for that info, I'll test it out myself and see what can be done.

I've been neglecting this game for Dragon Age:Origins lately haha. Haven't done anything with the Sims3 since adding and testing the expansion pack :\

Anyway, I'll check into this soon.

~S
Test Subject
#62 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 4:44 PM
Did I mention I loved you?

That Planet Earth turns Slowly
Test Subject
#63 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 6:10 PM
Thank you! I hate that animation so much!
Field Researcher
#64 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 3:07 AM
Does anyone have this with Awesome Mod? It isn't working for me.
Test Subject
#65 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 7:36 PM
does it work with the newest patch?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#66 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 9:42 AM
Default Patch 2.5.12 = yes
Quote: Originally posted by bleachbleed
does it work with the newest patch?

You bet. I updated to 1.10/2.5/3.1 tonight and also have W.A. pack installed. Everything is good
Test Subject
#67 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 10:49 PM
It's amazing how much sim time this saves! Thank you sooooo much for sharing.
Test Subject
#68 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 5:34 AM
Does it work with the High-End Loft Stuff and newest patch?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#69 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eakulina
Does it work with the High-End Loft Stuff and newest patch?

Haven't tried Loft Stuff. But looking at the breakdown of what it has, I don't see any reason for new furniture and other stuff to have any impact here.

And yes, most recent patch of February 2010 has already been play tested and confirmed good.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#70 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 1:05 AM
okay, I couldn't resist. I grabbed the High End Loft Stuff too and the 3.1.7.004001 update. Everything is working as it should still.

So, Sims 3 + World Adventures + High End Loft Stuff + all patches as of 2010-02-24 are compatible with this mod.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#71 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 10:11 AM Last edited by stevebo77 : 3rd Mar 2010 at 10:23 AM. Reason: add image of kaspersky vscan
Default You fail- Troll be gone.
Quote: Originally posted by anglica
Thanks, worked great. Only problem is less than 30 minutes after I installed this my computer got a huge virus. I can't use or run a virus scan either. I'm typing this from my cellphone because the virus has shut down programs. Since this is the only thing I've downloaded in weeks and it happened within the hour, thanks for the virus.

lol

Thanks for trying to pass the blame to me for your virus. That is not possible and I promise you that I would have been banned in 2 seconds and not thanked EVEN ONCE for giving a virus to 11,600+ people.

However, there is no virus in this file; curb your accusations.

Here have a cookie:
Test Subject
#72 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 8:44 PM
OMG. You're a life saver. I hate that foot tapping thing XD
Test Subject
#73 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 4:36 PM
Thank you so much! I figured out this very thing was why I thought I didn't like TS3. Now with it gone, I might finally be able to play!
Test Subject
#74 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 3:28 AM
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I HATE THAT ANNIMATION!!!
its so stupid
i mean REALLY?
Test Subject
#75 Old 4th May 2010 at 12:43 AM
Thank you so very much.
Dont know how many times I've yelled at my screen because the Sims were just to stupid to take 1 step left or right and go around.

You are a life saver (my sims are very greatful )

Quote:
I'm in my own little world but it's okay...they know me here
Page 3 of 5