Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 2:27 PM
Default Can I change minimum age for have a smoke in cmomoney_CigaretteMod ?
Can i do it and how ? Thanks
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 5:26 PM
You'd have to alter the script itself, as cmo has hard-coded the age requirement.

My Mod Index | My Mods at Simlogical | My Blog: Nona's Sims | Fix Your Premium Content

Please do not PM me with questions about modding. Please post in an appropriate forum and PM me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 4:32 AM
You'd also need to re-do the jazz script to use the new animations you'd have to make for the new age groups.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 12:54 PM
Someone can help me to do that because i'me not good in modding ^^ I have already change easy things in this mod (like price, translate...) but this ^^
Is it possible to past the same animation like adults ?
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lenglel
You'd also need to re-do the jazz script to use the new animations you'd have to make for the new age groups.

Nope. The animation works for teens too. You can use Debug Enabler and make a teen smoke- the animation plays. Only difference is the moodlets dont appear afterwards.