Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 10:57 AM Last edited by inessa1971 : 24th Apr 2015 at 12:37 PM.
Where to find. Dove trovare vuoto NameList_Tuning ?
Dove trovare VUOTO NameList_Tuning ? per creazione il mio generatore degli nomi.
Vecchio io ho perduto.

Where to find EMPTY NameList_Tuning? for creating my generator of names.
Old I have lost.

Molto grazie per l'aiuto. I'm paralyzed and mute since birth. Io conosco Italiano poco. Chi conosce italiano, non bisogno occupare il tempo di screvere inglese.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 6:48 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 12:54 PM Last edited by inessa1971 : 26th Apr 2015 at 2:18 PM.
is possible in " NameList_Tuning" to write the name with surname beside?
for example : Toto Cutugno, etc.

Molto grazie per l'aiuto. I'm paralyzed and mute since birth. Io conosco Italiano poco. Chi conosce italiano, non bisogno occupare il tempo di screvere inglese.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 5:51 PM
I'm not positive, but I don't think so. First names are in one section, and surnames are in another. You might try asking at NRaas though, they are friendly about answering questions there.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 1:57 PM
how to contact NRaas ?

Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 9:45 AM Last edited by inessa1971 : 29th Apr 2015 at 11:31 AM.
I made my name generator in SimPE. I can not find how to turn it on. Please make a screenshot.

while I was looking for how to include the Italian generator, the game will generate a lot of Sims with English names.
what to do with them?

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 11:46 AM
Nraas site is here: https://nraas.wikispaces.com/ Questions can be asked in the "chatterbox".

Short tips on how to change names with the namelist tuner: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/f...p?topic=17945.0
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 12:41 PM Last edited by inessa1971 : 29th Apr 2015 at 2:17 PM.
I need PHOTOS: How to activate the "generator names" IN GAME, I have already made.

Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 5:17 PM
I don't have my game open to get photos, but the option to use that tuning file is activated in either Master Controller or Story Progression. There's an option in one of the menus to "use namelist tuning".
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inessa1971
I need PHOTOS: How to activate the "generator names" IN GAME, I have already made.

....Gee, you're welcome..... I'd love to give you PHOTOS, but my computers broken. Hence the link to the NRAAS site.