Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 1:38 AM
Default Gifting question
Are you able to send gifts to people who aren't your friend, solely, on their ign(In game name)?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 2:40 AM
If you are asking if you can send a gift (potion or such from game) based on their TS3 user name, the answer is yes, though some people have their game set up so they don't receive stuff- mostly because it involves Origin. If you are asking about sending a store item, the answer is yes also, though they have to log in to TS3 official site to know about it. They do not have to be your friend.
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 7:11 PM
I can certainly attest to gifting from the Store, as I got a fair few things randomly gifted to me back in the day (and also a few things I won from competitions) from people who were definitely not on my friend's list.

If you're talking about the in-game social gifting then I'm not so sure. I know gifting to friends was quick and easy, but I never really looked to see if you could gift to non-friends.