Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 7:10 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 29th Jul 2017 at 7:37 PM.
Default How to make foundation the height of one stair {solved}
I'm using cfe false but have completely forgotten how to pull this off.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 7:25 PM
You place a staircase on one of the foundation's tiles, but you hold ALT while doing it. Holding ALT makes the staircase only one stair long. Then the foundation's height will decrease by exactly one step, so you'll need to do it three times. After that, you just go into the terrain tools and drag the equal terrain out from the point where the foundation is only the one stair tall.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
You place a staircase on one of the foundation's tiles, but you hold ALT while doing it. Holding ALT makes the staircase only one stair long. Then the foundation's height will decrease by exactly one step, so you'll need to do it three times. After that, you just go into the terrain tools and drag the equal terrain out from the point where the foundation is only the one stair tall.

Thank you but I just recalled I've made a similar thread asking about stairs and its just holding alt while dragging the foundation
Thanks though!