Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 11:19 PM
Default WCIF a Genie Teleport Ability?
I finally made a genie, but was surprised to find that he cannot teleport. I know I can use the testingcheatsenabled to teleport, but I'd like the animation to match his magic theme. I have the "More Vampire Powers V2.0" mod, which allows vampires to teleport, but I can't seem to find anything similar for genies. Is there one that exists? Or a way for me to create it in S3PE or NRAAS Retuner? Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 11:30 PM
Do you have World Adventures? If yes, then you're in luck -- sims with level 7+ Martial Arts skill unlock the ability to Zeneport -- it allows sims to teleport, but using the Mediation animation effects, rather than the basegame effects.

There is also the base game LTR Teleporter reward object you can get your sims, that allows them to teleport. (No idea how much it costs, since I use a mod/cheat to make all LTRs dirt cheap. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Do you have World Adventures? If yes, then you're in luck -- sims with level 7+ Martial Arts skill unlock the ability to Zeneport -- it allows sims to teleport, but using the Mediation animation effects, rather than the basegame effects.

There is also the base game LTR Teleporter reward object you can get your sims, that allows them to teleport. (No idea how much it costs, since I use a mod/cheat to make all LTRs dirt cheap. )

I do have that expansion, but the problem is that it requires meditation before use. I was hoping for something that would allow instant teleportation.