Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 10:38 PM
Default WCIF Ice Cream Truck Mod by Cameranutz II
I really need this mod but the site this blog links to seems to be gone now:
http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/201...eranutz-ii.html

Makes the Ice Cream Truck only stay 1 hour in front of your house instead of +4.

I used to have it and worked like a charm. If anyone got it as well, would really appreciate if could share!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 6:38 AM
Internet is always a good friend when you're in need. I could find the original thread here and here the download link.

However, heed the warnings from the original poster!
The mods were made for patch 1.39.

I had a look at the files and I'm on patch 1.67.
It seems to me that nothing changed for the "1 Hour Ice Cream Truck" mod.
However, some lines were added in patch 1.67 that are not present in the "Ice Cream Truck Min Lots" mod (and apparently some TS3 workers had a bit of dyslexia?).

So using the first mod should be ok, but don't use the second. And just to be safe, you should maybe test the first mod in a save you wouldn't mind getting a bit glitchy or loosing if you see your game behaving strangely.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 10:11 PM
Wow, thanks much! Glad it's not been lost forever.

And that's fine, I really only cared about the package for the 1 hour ice cream truck! I'll be still checking if anything weird happens or not. Thanks for checking in also!