Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 7:18 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 23rd Jun 2016 at 8:06 PM.
Default What lot types do WA Tourists visit? (Solved I think)
Is there a lot THAT I CAN BUY that tourists visit autonomously? It seems like they only visit lots that my sims can't purchase.

I'm making a store on an abandoned island and tourists are my only potential customers...

edit: I think I can just do the buy cheat on a "visitior's allowed" lot and set up shop there using Ani's Savvier seller mod, just not sure if I'll be getting the money yet
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 9:15 PM
I've seen tourists at fishing lots, which you can buy.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
I've seen tourists at fishing lots, which you can buy.

Oh thats right! Thank you I will try this.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 2:11 PM
If your active sims are the only ones on the island, you could set all other commercial lots to No Visitors Allowed and the one that you want them to visit as Hangout or something. In that case, you're pretty much guaranteed to have them appear on the lot you want. Rabbitholes will still work as advertised and your active sims can still visit the other lots, you just won't meet anyone else there.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 7:43 PM
How about the marketplace lot type?
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowyDreams
If your active sims are the only ones on the island, you could set all other commercial lots to No Visitors Allowed and the one that you want them to visit as Hangout or something. In that case, you're pretty much guaranteed to have them appear on the lot you want. Rabbitholes will still work as advertised and your active sims can still visit the other lots, you just won't meet anyone else there.

Yeah it's just that hangouts cost 50k as a base and even though i could cheat my way there, I'd rather not.