Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 7:50 AM
Default Asian Town
This lot lets your Sims experience many Far East goals on the one lot. There also is a restaurant, clothing store, massage, food stand and more.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 9:08 AM
Nice idea. They won't let you upload it on that depth when there isn't a special reason for it. One of the important things is starting on a flat lot, see how the side goes way up, that will distort the neighbourhood terrain next to it by that much. I would again suggest you try using a smaller lot, think of each space as smaller, sims simply don't need those large spaces. For a restaurant think more about small tables much closer together with 2-4 chairs and maybe one larger one. But yes you will have to rebuild from scratch on a flat lot.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#3 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 9:13 AM
Use Mootida's LotAdjustor to make the lot completely flat.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 10:08 AM
I agree with all that Jo has said. All the buildings are too big for what you are using them for and the space between each venue is too wide/big as well. try to build on a smaller, flat lot

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 5:46 AM
How did you come up with the idea to remove the slope in the corner of the lot ?! I had to beat him to make beautiful terraces with pavilions, gardens and fountains! That's the beauty of public lots! If you look from this angle, we can see that the building collapsed into the pit!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 6:02 AM
I don't think he did that intentionally, I think he placed the lot down on a hill.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~