Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 5:32 PM
Default [Home Servant Project] Plumbot Trait Chip on Human?
How to put Plumbot Trait Chip on Human? :lovestruc

I want to play as a rich person with house servants in the mansion, but I don't want them to be plumbots, but humans. So my plan is to put Plumbot chore trait chip on human. Like cleaning maid, house chef, handy/gardener, nanny, etc. I already have a security/guard, from Late Night bouncer rope and put it at door.

I don't want ingame service sims, as they are not staying at the mansion. And other Service Sims mod, don't allow me to take control or they are not designed to have social interaction with active family.

Master Controller used to be listed the Plumbot Trait Chip, but now they remove it. I hadn't try it before, but now I need it, but they already gone. I don't know why Twallan remove it, I wonder will it break the game? That is why Twallan remove it...? Is there another way?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 10:30 AM
How about making a plumbot that looks like a human? There are several threads that share tips for doing this:
-How to make a plumbot look like a sim.
-Build a plumb-droid without MC
-Making an android/robot hybrid plumbot

Of course this requires more work than if you can just inject trait chips to human Sims using MC... But then again, we can never be sure that adding trait chips to human Sims will result things that you expect to happen, right?

Just call me Nikel
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
How about making a plumbot that looks like a human? There are several threads that share tips for doing this:
-How to make a plumbot look like a sim.
-Build a plumb-droid without MC
-Making an android/robot hybrid plumbot

Of course this requires more work than if you can just inject trait chips to human Sims using MC... But then again, we can never be sure that adding trait chips to human Sims will result things that you expect to happen, right?

Actually that is what I want to find out... whatever it will error or break the savegame... like a gambling...

Is there other way beside of MasterController, to force add a trait to a sims?

Old MC used to be able to do so...
Alchemist
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Celebriton
Actually that is what I want to find out... whatever it will error or break the savegame... like a gambling...

Is there other way beside of MasterController, to force add a trait to a sims?

Old MC used to be able to do so...

That's an odd wish, but... okay. Have you tried AwesomeMod? You can use AddTrait <traitName> command to add trait to Sims... but I've never tried it myself if it can add trait chips. <traitName> should not contain spaces, so try typing it like AddTrait LimitlessLearning.

Just call me Nikel
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 8:06 PM
Try using this mod. It unlocks all traits, including the trait chips. I used it to fix a bug with simdroid romance.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 3:10 AM Last edited by Celebriton : 24th Mar 2015 at 7:39 AM.
Great Thanks!

It's time to test it! I hope it will work as what I hope for.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 4:28 AM
I'm using AwesomeMod and All Traits for All mod... so far I don't see any reaction... it seems it doesn't work, the game just ignore it...

Btw, what is the code for the Cleaning Trait Chip? Isn't CleanerChip?

I wrote AddTrait CleanerChip, and AwesomeMod can't find it.
Alchemist
#8 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 11:29 AM
I'm using AwesomeMod and All Traits for All mod... so far I don't see any reaction... it seems it doesn't work, the game just ignore it...

"CompetentCleaner" perhaps...?

Just call me Nikel
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 7:13 PM

Have you tried adding them in through shift-clicking the sim, or through CAS?
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 6:38 AM
It doesn't show up too.

I think I give up then... I prefer to wait someone make a trait chip conversion mod or house servant trait.

Thanks to everyone who reply in my thread, especially nikel23 and hugbug993. You both are awesome!