Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 10:53 PM
Default Pleasantview Remake. Again.
Please pardon me if this is the wrong section for this kind of post.

So, a while back I made two threads about remaking Pleasantview from The Sims 2 as a playable world for The Sims 3. Then both times some bad depression and other life stuff hit and I never finished it, nor uploaded the WiP for others. Well, with The Sims 4 coming up really soon, I thought I should finally release what I have, and actually DO IT this time.

So below is a MediaFire link with all of my resources for the aptly-named Pleasantview Forever. It includes an as-is playable Sims3Pack file of Pleasantview in the state it was when I last worked on it (but lightly touched on for lot descriptions today because seriously why do those keep disappearing on some lots), Create-a-World files to clean up, change up, and do whatever with in CaW, and all of my SimBin characters for Pleasantview. It includes all of the story characters, many of their ancestors that are supposed to be deceased, as well as a couple well-known NPC sims from The Sims 2. I lost the save file I was working on, however, so nobody is moved into their homes nor are their relationships set up. They're all SimBin files so you can edit them as you feel is necessary. I remade the town, buildings, and characters all myself, so I hope I at least provide a good foundation for someone to finish.

It requires base game and Late Night expansion. I do own Barnacle Bay but I didn't use any content from it as far as I'm aware.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tk2wl575rj3mov1/PleasantviewForever!.zip

Everything is released as-is. There are lot types missing if you really want a full Sims 3 experience. It may be broken, buggy, laggy, all sorts of things (runs fine on my computer, but I also have a nice new gaming PC).Anybody that wishes to finish this project may do so, but give credit to me if it's ever uploaded (or heck, just give me the finished version and I'll upload it and credit anybody who contributed to it).

Let's see this finished, can we?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 1:47 PM
hi im new here but i just read your post a few days back now i know its back in 2014 and its now 2017 and most people dont bother with the sims 3 anymore but i do so i downloaded the files of what you posted and i recreated all the main family's of pleasant view and a little adjusting to the town setting up their relationships and so on like you did i understand completely i too have had a lot going on in my life so i know what it is like so anyway i desided to complete your remake and all credit goes to you for the world and some to me for recreating the family's so one more thing do you want me to upload the save file with family's,story's ect. or do you want to upload it as you are known better around here ? thanking you simgirl180 =}