Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

NEW MESH - Adult/Young Adult Sari - version 2.01

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,908 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 232,170 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 7th May 2006 at 7:31 PM
Somehow in my frenzy of making Indian meshes, I missed that Wes H had made a new Milkshape plugin, UniMesh, which fixes the problems of gnarly upper arms, dark shadows on hems, and several other mesh problems. Tiggerypum told me about the new (January!) plugin last week, so from now on my meshes will use that method.

Thanks again, Tig!

They will also have the fat, and where appropriate, pregnant, morphs.

This new sari is a remake of my earlier version, only using UniMesh. It is version 2.01 because I will probably change it again when I figure out how to map the drape so that it can have borders in the right places.

The NEW mesh has the same name as the old mesh, so if you have already downloaded the old mesh, just say yes when asked if you want to replace the existing file, and it will work on any recolors of my mesh which you may have.

I will be working on updating others of my earlier meshes, but be patient...it may take awhile.

The recolors included in the zip are classified as everyday and formal, for adults and young adults.

As always, feel free to recolor, revise and post my meshes, as long as you give me credit for the original mesh.

Please DO NOT post my meshes at pay sites or The Sims Exchange.