Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 9:23 PM
Default Something about interacting with ghosts...
Okay so, I made a town where I turned all the neighborhood into ghosts, but there's something like an animation or something that like prevent ghosts to interact with other ghosts and sims to interact with ghosts, it's like when they get close to each other they do a movement that's like they're disgusted and don't get any closer and whatever interaction they were doing, it gets cancelled. Can I do something about it to stop this prejudice (lol) against ghosts and make them interact normally with each other? Thank you.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Machuu
Can I do something about it to stop this prejudice (lol) against ghosts and make them interact normally with each other?

I use this mod . I'm on patch 1.67 and while the mod is technically out of date, it works in my game.

I also have the "make ghosts walk instead of float" mod . It likewise is out of date and unsupported, but is working in my game.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 12:34 AM
I strongly suggest to use the ReactionRemover by Anach found at MATY: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,17647.0.html
All other reaction removers that I have found so far only remove the reaction from active Sims while inactive Sims will still either cheer, be disgusted or will faint when they see another ghost, depending on their traits. Anach's mod kills this interaction completely and for all, and it is compatible with patch 1.67.

Edit: I forgot to add, the zip-archive contains all the mods that are listed, but you only need the one file that says ReactionRemover.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 2:45 PM
Nraas Retuner mod also takes care of it. By Object > Sim (second one) > A Ghost! > Allow Autonomous = False. A Simbot!! is there as well, an equally annoying reaction imo, especially when the reacting sim is the one who created the simbot.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
I strongly suggest to use the ReactionRemover by Anach found at MATY: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,17647.0.html
All other reaction removers that I have found so far only remove the reaction from active Sims while inactive Sims will still either cheer, be disgusted or will faint when they see another ghost, depending on their traits. Anach's mod kills this interaction completely and for all, and it is compatible with patch 1.67.

Edit: I forgot to add, the zip-archive contains all the mods that are listed, but you only need the one file that says ReactionRemover.

Thank you so much! YES IT WORKED :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tacitala
I use this mod . I'm on patch 1.67 and while the mod is technically out of date, it works in my game.

I also have the "make ghosts walk instead of float" mod . It likewise is out of date and unsupported, but is working in my game.

Yes thank you it worked