Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 6:12 PM
Default Sims 3 Pose Player
I want to use Pose player in my game but Its not working , I have the base game pets , generations and seasons. I have custom content installed and I know how to install pose player and other mods etc. But the pose player thing isn't showing up in my game the little thing you use to be able to select the poses. I think its my game patch idk , it says my version is 16.0.136.019001 but then on the base game icon (the bottom bar which shows all the packs and stuff ) its says 1.42.130.019002 , I've tried to find all these things in which I can update my patch and nothing comes up Its says my game is up to date and I tried removing my mods folder and then checking but it says its up to date, If any one could help Id really appreciate it

Thank you :3
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 3:15 PM
Have you gone to This Page and gotten the Superpatcher for 1.67?

No matter what the launcher is saying, 1.42 is not up to date. It's probably actually saying "I can't find an update on the server, so it must not need one."

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook