Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 12:36 AM
Default My Mods all Stopped Working
I recently got a new computer. I managed to transfer all my game data just fine at first, and my mods seemed to work fine. I figured since it seemed to be going so well that I should try adding even more mods to see if it would work, but as soon as I tried, they all stopped. The No Intro mod isn't working, my sliders aren't working, and even though my sims still have their modded hair on them, I can't find my hair or clothes mods anywhere. My short sims are now default height. I've removed all the new mods I added, but the old ones still won't work. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 1:07 AM
painful questions first:
is resource.cfg still in the folder?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 2:45 AM
In addition to checking for Resource.cfg, is this new computer by any chance running Win 10? If so and if OneDrive is activated, the game loves for some reason to put its game folder in OD instead of in Documents where it belongs. You might have two TS3 game folders with the one holding your mods currently being ignored by the game. Are your Saves, if you have any recent ones, landing in the right folder?