Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 3:36 AM
Default Trying to stop vampires from autonomously drinking plasma packs
Ok so I've made tuning mods before. But I'm having trouble finding what I'm looking for.

I'm trying to figure out how to stop vampires from autonomously drinking plasma juice from the fridge. Or failing that, make it so they prefer biting and will do that autonomously when their thirst is low if they are able to (i.e. friend nearby who would allow them to drink)

I think doing the first would be easier (since it's just changing one value) and then I can just direct them to bite someone. But I can't find the resource I need. I've tried "plasma", "thirst", and "vampire" and can't find anything that has to do with the plasma packs.

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 3:22 PM
Hmm I couldn't find that interaction either
I did make a mod called More Real Vampires version 2 which makes Vampires auto drink from other Sims, they do that when other Sims are around instead of drinking from the fridge. That might solve your problem.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 6:24 PM
The interactions are Fridge_Have_Fridge Fridge_ HaveFridgeModerate and HaveSnack_miniFridge I think.