Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 8:31 AM
Default Sims 2 Goth Makeover Download
Does anyone know where i can download a Makeover of the goth's house or any other pleasantview house?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 9:31 AM
I'd be surprised to see a makeover of the Goth house for download because of the graves on it. Actually, I'd be surprised to see any of the playables lots up for download because most people who make them over, do so with the intention of playing them with the families in. If someone were to upload a makeover, they'd have to kick the household out and then go in and redecorate as all the furniture would've been sold. I think if you're wanting a prettier Goth mansion or Pleasantview house, your best bet would be to look at other people's makeovers and try and replicate it yourself.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 9:54 AM
Long ago I came across a thread where peope made over different premade houses that weren't occupied. I think it was a challenge or contest... can't find it right now. Otherwise I agree that even if you found downloads of such houses, you shouldn't use them. Recreate them / let them inspire you. Eaxis made a lot of errors when creating the hoods so if you're not familiar with programming, Hoodchecker, SimPE etc, you can't know which of the houses have actually been lived in as those may contain references to sims
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 4:01 PM
In addition to what others have said, this is really the wrong place to ask. You want the Where Can I Find...? forum.