Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#3126 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 7:28 AM
In my uberhood, there's a new family in Strangetown, and townie Carmen can't help but feel like she knows them. Or at least, the head of the family. She has no recollection of meeting any of them, she just feels a connection.

That connection must be requited, because as she walked past their house (something that always happens when they put up a bella squared poster, she despaired.), the elderly head of the house ran outside, slack-jawed.

"Bella! My Bella!" He cried out, and ran and swept her in his arms.

Carmen could only think of one thing.

"Who's Bella?"
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3127 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 7:45 PM
I'm *finally* playing it again...
Field Researcher
#3128 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 11:59 AM
The last rotation for Wentworth family in Emerald Heights ended with lots of broken hearts and fighting. Linnea proposed to Sebastian Rafferty, and he said yes, but later kissed Hadley in front of Linnea; Linnea broke up the engagement, and then Hadley proposed. Sebastian said yes again, but, of course, decided it was a grand idea to kiss Cecily right after that. Everybody now hates Sebastian, including Cecily. Hadley is angry at her sister and mother, but not enemies with them. Linnea slapped and attacked her mother, but, for some reason, not Hadley.
This rotation started with Linnea angrily collecting her things and moving out. She has no idea how she'll make it alone and pregnant, but she can't live with her mother anymore. She rented an apartment nearly, though, hoping that maybe Delaney would come over sometimes to help with the baby. For some reason, her welcome wagon was only one sim, and it was Sebastian. Not sure what to make out of it, yet.
Cecily hooked up with a townie named Sinjin Couderc. He is younger than three of her children, but they have three bolt chemistry and he is a romance sim as well, so they work. At one point Cecily wanted to find a roommate, and Sinjin was one of the options, so he lives with her now. They are both scared by idea of getting married and both want to see other sims as well.
Vera's "have first kiss want" rolled away. She decided that romance is not her thing and is into cooking now.
Lab Assistant
#3129 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 8:53 PM
I, not being able to stick with anything, decided to drop the Beginning of Pleasantview hood and to play vanilla Pleasantview instead. I'm attempting to do the "Pleasantview Epic Challenge." The only last name I'm not going to keep is Oldie. Instead, I've created a Sim named Rachel Lark. Her last name will be carried on instead. I'm also using a random list of scenarios starting the 2nd rotation. Onto the first rotation:

Lark: Rachel's welcome wagon included Darren Dreamer, whom she has 3 chemistry bolts with. ACR did its thing and they made out within an hour of knowing each other. The following day, still unemployed, she invited Darren over again. One thing lead to another and they ended up woohooing on her sofa.
Burb: Nothing particular interesting happened yet since I only do two day rotations. John has two chemistry bolts with Dina, which has never happened in my game before. I probably won't do anything with that since John has the family aspiration.
Pleasant/Oldie: Mary-Sue's parents moved in with them, which forces Lilith and Angela to share a room. They still aren't getting along. While Mary-Sue was at work, Daniel had an affair with the maid. It was going fine until they made out... in front of Herb and Coral. Herb threw a drink in Daniel's face. Speaking of Herb, he reached aspiration failure.
Broke: Brandi's LTW is to marry off 6 children so I need to find her a husband. Dustin got caught while sneaking out with Angela. Brandi has been lecturing him about school so their relationship is strained so far.
Field Researcher
#3130 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 9:48 AM
Rotations have started in my megahood.
Julien Cooke lives in one of the little houses up the hill in the "rich" area of Belladona Cove. He was out of home the first night he moved in, so the "go out to Downtown" call happened when I played him for the second time. The sim who invited him was Carlos Contender (aged back to adult) and they went to Crypt O' Night Club. A lot of Carlos' friends joined the group so Julien made some new friends. But the star of the night was Carlos who spent a lot of time in the photobooth (not alone, of cource!)...
First, Carlos woohooed with Jessica Peterson, then with Vivian Cho. Afterwards it was Julien's turn to join Carlos in the booth and a little while later Jessica and Carlos did it again. When the group was on the dancefloor, Jessica made out with Carlos. Vivan became furious, she slapped Carlos and she attacked Jessica. Jessica won that fight and Vivian didn't attack her again but chose the easy solution to slap Carlos every chance she got. I think their friendship is long gone by now...
At some point I realized that it was 6 a.m. so I sent Julien home. He almost collapsed from exhaustion at his front door but he had to stop by the bathroom first to vomit. Yeap! He is pregnant! He only has a crush on Carlos but he is keeping the baby and we'll see what will happen with their relationship.
That photobooth in Crypt O' has "destroyed" another friendship too. During his rotation, Leod McGreggor run into Cloe Shikibu when he was visiting Crypt O' alone and they woohooed. He developped a crush on her. When he returned home he rolled the wish to "invite someone over" so I thought he could spend some time with his BFF, Gabe. After a couple of jokes, ACR made them woohoo on the couch. Leod fell in love with Gabe.
Gabe's girlfriend, Patricia Wan, one morning thought it was a good idea to ACR-light kiss her best friend and room-mate, Cleo. Cleo has a crush on her (along with Leod) but Patricia is in love.
When I was playing Catherine Viejo and Betty Goldstein (both aged back to adults and living in that big house on their own, after Andrew and Jacob Martin found their own place) they ACR-woohooed in bed. They are in love and they have 3 attraction bolts. Catherine is pregnant with twins.
Alexandra O'Mackey realized that she is more of a big city girl than a country girl, so she moved in an apartment in Belladona Cove. Her neighbours are Jessica Peterson and 2 guys I made in CAS. She has been flirting and kissing with both guys when she isn't active. What I found strange, was that she was with both of them in the common area and it was like they were both taking turns to flirt with her or kiss her... I was waiting for a slapping of fighting "session" to begin but it never happened. They were all three very comfortable with everything that was going on. She has 2 bolts for each of them but she has 3 bolts for Jessica! Go figure... And when I was playing Cyd Roseland (he lives in a little house in Desiderata Valley with Porthos), he was out of his house paying the bills and Alexandra passed by jogging. She flirted with him too!

And on a funny note: I was playing the Brokes and Dustin brought Angela Pleasant home with him after school. They didn't have a lot of time together because he had to go to work. Angela stayed a little longer and she found Brandi who was in the new baby's room. I never expected that good-all-goody Angela could behave like that but she is a teen after all. All she kept doing was telling dirty jokes to Brandi and fart-prank her. But Brandi, being a Family sim didn't take those interactions quit well. I was laughing in tears thinking that nope, this isn't the right way to make your mother-in-law like you. Their relationship is all in the negative now and I think that Brandi is kind of furious with Angela...
Scholar
#3131 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 9:54 AM
in emerald cove which was an abandoned prosperity hood i made a household of Natasha Una and Nervous Subject who will start a legacy together they produced an heir straight away and to spice things up i decided until natasha reached her LTW of eat 75 grilled cheese i can only control nervous to do cleaning and child raising,when Natasha II was a toddler Natasha I died from disease (she died from food poisoning...) so nervous joined the paranormal career to be able to resurrect her.fast forward a while and Natasha II finds a townie husband bartolo (i can not remember his last name) and gets pregnant around this time natasha the first is resurrected and so when the twins Natasha III and Nervous II are born they move into the house that in riverblossom hills is occupied by the viejo household (downloaded from ts2 lot database on tumblr) and when they move there they declare themselves the royals of emerald cove and natasha I had twins called Alexei and Katerina (named after her parents) and i decided all men take the Subject Name and all women take the Una name.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Scholar
#3132 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 11:39 AM
Recently playing Emerald Heights where one family, Bachelors, apparently had funds in negative (not sure if that was intended or not and I'm not sure that's possible in normal game-play. The mortage scrubs make it possible though). A random event roll gave me a "shotgun" wedding, marrying a single sim with highest relationship. The Bachelors do not knew any other sims beside Andy King who was a sibling to another family, so I hacked some mortage funds to give them a CC crystal ball (and some essential hacked objects), one of the downtown townies, a family sim, She bring in 12K. The rest of the negative was later on split up in moniques hacked computer loans.

But what was funny was that she married a RICH sim. What the heck, the family was in the negative $16,000 or so funds....

EDIT: Crap, the lady was 3 bolter with all of the bachelor dudes.
Test Subject
#3133 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 1:38 PM Last edited by citybeyond : 22nd Mar 2019 at 5:51 PM.
I was utterly thrilled to find out this side of the MTS Sims 2 forums are still so active and decided to create an account. So hello everyone, so stoked that you're all still around. Awesome to read all your stories.

So my current hood, that I'm been playing for a year or so, rotational and vaguely BACC in style, has just been expanded from plasticbox's beautiful Baskerville terrain to a creation of mine with more roads. It's grown a bit recently, and taken on a strange, small-town Midwestern USA/Northern England feel in terms of architecture. Lots of brick, lots of weatherboard, squat flats surrounded by cacti.

I actually often have the town from the PSP version of the Sims 2 come to mind when I'm playing my neighbourhood, also there isn't much paranormal going on at the moment. Most families are still quite low income, residing in rented flats or small houses. My playstyle tends to keep everyone poor I think! When the town collectively develops more wealth I'll probably institute played Sims as landlords and taxation system, but for now my strict restrictions on skilling and promotions keeps everyone poor enough.

Antonia Lozenro runs the town grocer, with the help of manager Clarence Cartwright and her two teenage nieces, Martina and Jimena Seavey. Fortune-minded Jimena is the clear pick to take over running the store, but keeping her distracted is the affections of Saul Parker, military-man-in-training and general dreamboat. At home, Saul fights his brothers, Emanuel and , for the affections of their father, who seems frankly more interested in antagnosing the neighbours in the unit next door. Ambitious businessman and single father Tuan Vu loves his athletic teenage daughters Chiharu and Himari but worries they're turning out just as flighty and flakey as their mother Sumiko, a musician in a rather unsuccessful local band, and second half to her cheerful pottery artist girlfriend, Caryl.

Just a couple of stories! I have quite a few families but they're becoming a bit too interconnected via marriage so I'm trying to bring some new blood in. I'm in love with the neighbourhood and all its oddities.
Lab Assistant
#3134 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 4:22 PM
Rest of the first rotation:

Dreamer: Darren joined the science career to make some money. His LTW is to reach the top of the Medicine career. He and Rachel are now in love.
Lothario: Because I don't like pairing Don and Cassandra together, Don invited her over and I forced them to argue so I could get their relationship low enough for him to leave her at the altar. He woohooed with Nina, Dina and the maid all in one day.
Goth: Cassandra got left at the altar. She can do better than him. Right after he left her at the altar, she booty called Darren. Mortimer invited Dina over. Dina proceeded to prank Cassandra so now their relationship is negative.
Caliente: (PS: I always play this lot with no jealously) Mortimer was over on the first day, as usual. 3 of Dina's wants were to invite Don over, get engaged to Don, and have a baby. She didn't invite Mortimer in and instead called Don to invite him over. They risky woohooed but no baby chimes were heard. Don then woohooed with Nina not even an hour later. (Yikes) The following day Nina invited Brandi Broke over. Apparently both of them are bi, as they were flirting with each other.

The Caliente sisters are going to be stirring up a LOT of drama in this hood. What's the fun in playing the Sims without some drama though?
Mad Poster
#3135 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 6:13 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 23rd Apr 2018 at 10:31 PM.
We welcome the newest Freshmen into Sim State: Adam Burb, Basil Greenman, Bassianus Capp, Bunsen Beaker, Kayla Roth, Riley Gieke, Sullivan Buckingham and Tedd Traveller.

Adam, the second child of John Burb and exwife Jennifer (now Monty). He was brought up in Riverblossom hills with his older sister, stepsiblings and two half siblings, although he lived in Downtown in his infant-child years. Despite not being raised by his mother Jennifer, he grew up to be just as business oriented as her and went to university. He quickly became friends with the Kappa Tau Rho Fraternity members and was welcomed.

Basil Greenman also grew up in Riverblossom Hills. He's the first son of Rose and Jason Greenman. He was a little scared when Fetusoid Curious of the Delta Psi Gamma house visited to see if he was the right fit for their greek house. They just don't have people like that where he came from! But hey, if his Mum is an overgrown plant he can't be one to judge.

Bassianus Capp was hoping to pull some strings to get into Alpha Nu Chi Fraternity, the most prestigious of all. The Capp men have all gone through there and all left with a 4.0 and Bassianus doesn't expect to be any different. However, when his older brother Saturninus turned up at the dorm he was angered. The brothers (Only children of Reagan and Cornwall) have disliked each other since they were infants. Bassianus always felt left out since Consort took Saturninus as his protégé. It took them a while to get their relationship up to 15. The other two members, Blazej Caesar (downtownie that looks like Tybalt) and Phillip Capp (Juliette and Romeo's son) weren't as hard to please. Here's hoping Saturninus and Bassianus can live in the same house without ripping each other apart!

Bunsen Beaker, eldest daughter of Circe and Loki had no interest in anything other than studying and getting the grades she needed to get her up the career ladder. That was until she met her cousin Riley Gieke (daughter of Erin and Chester Gieke). They met when they moved into the dorm and clicked instantly. I was surprised. They're so different. Despite that, Riley convinced Bunsen to join the Iota Epsilon Mu sorority with her. Both girls got in!

Kayla Roth (youngest Roth child) decided to go another way and join Rho Theta Pi. Years ago they were known as the 'pregnant sorority's when, following a party, all 3 members of the sorority became pregnant. Since then, with the help of new president Etsu Cho (and the fact that those Sims graduated a long time ago now), it's become a more respectable establishment. Kayla's parents won't freak out either way, they're still too busy with their failing marriage to care what their youngest daughter is up to. Kayla was a little put off by Gvaudoin, but soon enough Robin Ottomas (unborn twin Ottomas) bounced over to tickle Gvaudoin, making her finally laugh and lighten the mood (Kayla's jokes resulted in a very angry expression). Luckily she got in, but she's still a little scared of Gvaudoin...

Sullivan Buckingham was a townie child from Bluewater village who was fostered by Brittany Upsnott as a teenager. He was only there for a few weeks before impregnating Brittany's other fosterchild, Zaharah. Running off to college seemed like the best idea... But Zaharah will be following him next academic year. He hadn't put any plans into going to uni, so he made a quick decision and just followed Adam to Kappa Tau Rho as it seemed the easiest to get into.

Unlike his twin brother Todd, Tedd Traveller decided to go to university in search for a better life. Tedd and his twin, along with his niece Tammy (who, interestingly, got adopted by the Gieke's) were removed from their home due to neglect. Tedd and Todd lived in the orphanage until they were too old and then moved to a small trailer in Downtown. Tedd had no interest in attending university until his girlfriend, Bea Pleasant was abused and gave birth to a son whilst she was a teenager. Tedd wants to make a better life for all of them. Luckily, Bea and her son Wyatt now live with her biological father Dustin Broke and his wife Sandra (Roth). Tedd joined the Delta Psi Gamma house, much like all Sims who don't care for big parties and stereotypical Greek life.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#3136 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 12:11 AM
Maybe one day I'll play Pleasantview without chaos/drama. But today is not that day.

Lark: Rachel went to a community lot in hopes of finding a man closer to her age. She loves Darren, but his son is nearly her age. She also had 3 bolts with John Burb, although nothing is going to come of that. (Unless ACR decides for me and I hope not. I can't see John cheating) She is still unemployed because the Medicine career still hasn't shown up, but she's making buy without many belongings.
Burb: They adopted a dog named Cleo. It was one of Lucy's wants and her birthday was coming up. She is now a teenager with the family aspiration. Jennifer is now pregnant. They will be moving into a larger home next rotation.
Pleasant/Oldie: Daniel and Mary-Sue's love life is renewed again after they had a date night. It was Daniel's birthday and he is now an elder. Lilith and Angela both rolled the want to apologize to each other, but still dislike each other. Lilith's relationship with her mother had improved slightly... until she got caught sneaking out with Lucy. Angela is now at the top of the Law Enforcement career.
Broke: Because his girlfriend was in the Law Enforcement career, Dustin finally decided to leave the criminal career behind him. Brandi gave birth to a boy named Jared and then rolled the want to have 10 children. (Why, Brandi? Why?) She invited Nina over. They cuddled for hours talking, but Brandi realized there was not a large emotional connection between the two. After one last woohoo and a kiss goodbye, she knew she couldn't continue seeing Nina. The following day, she rolled the want to become friends with Benjamin Long. ACR didn't hesitate and the next thing you know, there's baby chimes. Jared grew up to be a toddler (I use an aging mod)
Dreamer: Darren rolled the want to flirt with Coral Oldie. I decided to just roll with it so he invited her over. Because they were already best friends, it didn't take long for them to fall in love. After she left, he rolled the want to appreciate Rachel. He invited Rachel over and after fulfilling the want, he rolled the want to get engaged to her. They are now happily engaged. Well, I thought so. Darren's next want was to flirt with Coral. Dirk has reached the top of the Science career and has an A+ in school.
Field Researcher
#3137 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rollingstarr
Darren rolled the want to flirt with Coral Oldie.

I am all in for crack pairings, but for some reason this rendered me speechless. Or rather, it shut my brain down
Field Researcher
#3138 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 6:11 PM
Emerald Heights Times is happy to announce that Player has once again paid attention to her sims and has managed to finish the rotation in city. There is still LGU to go and then Player has to visit Andy King and John Pattle in their honeymoon destination. We wish the young couple the best of luck, but hope their honeymoon will be short. An election is coming for Emerald Heights, and Player has a terrible habit of letting us go unplayed for months (cough, cough).
Speaking of election, both Mayor candidates - Shonda Watson and Adam Patch - have started their campaigns. Watson is trying to reach young college students and environment activists and has been spotted in Dancin' Flamingos - a club that has become popular among city's LGBT community since Fitzwilliam Bonet bought it. Rumors state that Watson's campaign manager Peter Sims is also Bonet's new boyfriend. Just saying.
Patch, on the other hand, is trying to rally late Caesar Rafferty's supporters around him. It's not working very well - sims with low nice points have rather hard time building friendships with each other. Looks like Patch needs to find new voters ASAP.
Sebastian Rafferty hasn't endorsed neither Watson nor Patch yet. His butler said that Sebastian has hard time adjusting to life without his parents - he hasn't even replaced the kitchen furniture that was destroyed in fire. "I think he hopes that his mother turns out to be alive and returns home to take care of him. Meanwhile he survives on Chinese food and whatever you can get at that Flamingos place."
As tragic as it is, we don't share Sebastian's optimism about his mother. She is most likely dead. Even at work she has already been replaced by a new woman named Judy Bufferty (Judy is reserved and likes pink wigs and large sunglasses - that's all we know about her).
"I hope that boy gets married soon," the butler reveals. "Or he will destroy the family's name."
The butler refused to give us any juicy drama details. Never mind - we'll dig them ourselves.
Scholar
#3139 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 8:23 PM
jeff pleasant looks and has the same personality as his sister suzanne meaning i've gotten first born syndrome twice in surfside valley.

in other news jeff and his twin brother james just watched their parents woohoo...

My Tumblr
Instructor
#3140 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 8:46 AM
I am playing with Strangetown right now. So far I had Ophelia Marry Johnny Smith and they are living together. After Ophelia's aunt died she was being seriously haunted at that house and it almost killed her. However, I'm going to have it to where she and Johnny unexpectedly have a baby and need to move back. Aside from that I started on the Grunt family and so far Ripp and Tank have moved out. Tank got engaged and is doing really well in his military career he's about ready to start a family. Ripp on the other hand met someone but is not entirely ready to get married yet. He still wants to test the waters lol. Buck is still at home with General Buzz and General Buzz invited his enemy, Pollination, over and is holding him captive in one of his room until he sees his demise 😈. I have yet to get to the other families in town but I'm working on it. I do know I want a happy ending for Nervous Subject. I've always felt sorry for him.
Theorist
#3142 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 12:26 PM
The shadow of organized crime has finally been lifted from my Beginning of Pleasantview neighborhood. Woodrow Bucingham got himself super powers while assisting his wife, Beatrice (née Crumplebotom) with one of her experiments, became a Captain Hero and single-highhandedly brought the whole Landgraab-King crime syndicate to justice, who had been responsible for the death of his twin sister, Margaret Buckingham-Landgraab and the financial ruination of his father. Not only are all Sims of Pleasantview and its surrounding communities able to feel much safer, but this also brought about a whole chain reaction of other changes;

-Obviously Gordon King (a Cas Sim, supposed to be the ancestor of the burglar from standard Pleasantview), Malcolm II Landgraab, and Gordon's right-hand man, Sam Ward got life-long jail sentences (not sure if I have set up the prison system correctly, still need to test further)
-With her family's crimes exposed Nancy Landgraab-King's acting career was ruined and she lost all her fortune. She and her sons (Nigel and Roger) had to relocate to a small, derelict house in Downtown. The stress of these changes has even caused Nancy's famous red hair to go prematurely grew and become lank and brittle.
-Johnny Zest, the brother of Malcolm Landgraab III (deceased) and Nancy, can now stop hiding in that trailer park in the desert, he could even re-adopt his original family name, but will probably opt against it. Likewise Aaron Charming, a former henchmen of the Landgrrabs can stop dyeing his hair and fear for his life, he has now joined the Police Force.
-Malcolm Landgraab IV, still a toddler, is left in the care of a life-in nanny for now, who has been his caretaker since the death of his parents. All the money from the Landgraab's legitimate businesses went to him, but it's still unsure what is now going to happen to him.
- The Landgraabs and Kings had most of their property in Bluewater Village confiscated. The city decided use the land to construct low-income houses with special loan programs and tax benefits for Sims who want to start their own businesses. So far the families Jeffres, Jaquet, Tinker and Zarubin have taken advantage of this program, with two further families, the Ramirez and the Mendozas rumored to follow soon. The city council hopes that in time, Bluewater Village will raise above its shady past as a mafia possession and become a thriving commercial district.
-The King Mansion itself was supposed to be demolished, but was instead bought by rock musician Plato Wolff. who is currently remodeling it into a home for himself and his family.
-His quest to destroy the King-Landgraab syndicate at an end, Woodrow Buckingham settled down in a very beautiful house also located in Bluewater Village. But he won't give up his position as super hero just yet...after all with super heroes about it's just a matter of time until super villains show up...dun dun dunnnnn...

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Field Researcher
#3143 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mspigglypooh
And General Buzz invited his enemy, Pollination, over and is holding him captive in one of his room until he sees his demise.

Nooo, my poor baby! He has done nothing wrong! Unless we count that time he married his daughters' half sister? That was weird. But still, PT9 is adorable!
Forum Resident
#3144 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 9:51 AM
First and foremost, The Sims 2 happened! I only have it installed on my old spare laptops and it'd just crash on both of them the last times I tried to start it up. But now it worked!

I started off at twins Crab and Crown Neighbour's place, although nothing spectacular happened. They got to work, played poker as usual, Crown kept inviting home a colleague of hers called Kim, and Crab had a great outing at a spa along with his best friend Stephan Cotte and his brother Mess Neighbour, amongst others.

Then I went to Downtown to catch up with Phoenix Logren (Crab and Crown's nephew), his husband Robin Logren (or as I call him, Awkward Robin) and their daughter Lovemore. Lovemore raised her grades, Phoenix quit his job as a cop to be a stay-at-home dad/husband, Robin fell in some stairs while carrying a piano in a chance card-accident and lost his only body-skillpoint which is great if you're a soccer player.
Everyone's diurnal rhytm got completely thrown off somehow so they went to bed early and woke up in the middle of the night, but it was pretty cozy to have them watch movies and play videogames before Robin and Lovemore were off to work and school. Phoenix took his daughter for some afterschool clubbing at club Jack the Ripper where she danced and convinced one bartender to kiss another, but they were home before sunset.
When the weekend rolled around the two of them spent hours on end playing videogames, and when Robin came home from work they went to shop some clothes for Lovemore's upcoming birthday, she struck up a conversation with a vampire, and then they went to a park. The next day, Phoenix' mum Sahara Neighbour came on a surprise visit and Robin brought home Putte Neighbour, a colleague that also happens to be the husband of Robin's best friend and Phoenix' uncle. They both stuck around until 6 when Lovemore grew up to a teenager with the knowledge aspiration (based on the fact that she wished for a logic point). Robin got to practice his cosmetic skills on her in the makeover chair and then they played chess.

I am Error.
Field Researcher
#3145 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 7:04 AM
I was searching a new bed for one of my sims and my game crashed. So now im just trying to figure out what happened.

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#3146 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 8:13 AM
I just furnished a spare bedroom in one house, and was encouraging the cats to snooze in there (instead of on their owners' bed, leading to much shooing and motive tantrums from tired Sims at bedtime).

They've adopted the room quite happily. One cat even went under the bed while chasing a fly around the room. I didn't know they could do that, though it's probably just a clipping failure.
Field Researcher
#3147 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 3:27 PM
Yesterday, mi favorite couple Malcolm Landgraab IV and Sasha became parents, they have now two little girls, (One is beautiful, the other one not so much).

Also the Richardson family got their first son; he’s a future hunk, so maybe this will lead to problems in the future, because Sasha was in the past the lover of Tom Richardson, and she is trying to keep that secret in the ground, but maybe her daughters will get close to the Richardsons when they meet Cooper. Right now they all are kids, but this is future drama for my game.

"Old Town Revival: My MegaHood"
Test Subject
#3148 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 5:09 PM
In my test of time hood, my Sim Waldobert Daorsus moved back to his families lot after growing up in his uncle's house due to his parents and little brother and his aunt being killed in a fire when he was a toddler. Unfortunately, the lot was cursed and poor Waldobert and his new bride Anthousa burned to death too. I sent his uncle to retrieve the graves and bulldozed the lot. Hopefully that'll be the end to the curse. Still kinda bummed about that, but since I'm trying to just accept bad things happening, I saved, so despite the plans I had for those two, they're gone. The Daorsus family line didn't last long, which is fine, since I was starting to hate the name already. :/

My Test of Time Challenge blog: https://primidia-sims.weebly.com/
Forum Resident
#3149 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 5:49 PM
Another one of my kids, Strummer Neighbour, turned into a teenager, and Eleventh Love Neighbour fulfilled his lifetime wish of becoming "hand of Poseidon". My investment in fulfilling sims lifetime wishes varies a lot, but his was one that I really wanted him to fulfill, so I'm very happy about it.

I am Error.
Scholar
#3150 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 6:58 PM
i'm making a town of mutants called dinglebogian island,here is an example of one of the residents.
Screenshots

My Tumblr
Page 126 of 351