Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 9:14 PM Last edited by Auronoi : 11th Mar 2018 at 4:38 AM.
Played Skeletons have Fleshy Heads
Hello, I have a problem with the temporary lifestate introduced with JA (Jungle Adventures), Whenever my Played sim is turned into a skeleton, they still retain their Fleshy Sims head.

As portraid in this picture

Played sim is the Head with a Skeleton for a body.

Any help or anyone who has encountered similar issues and found a solution, please respond to this thread, Thank you in Advance.

Edit: I've noticed that NPC Sims don't have this problem, so could this be a EA/MAXIS bug, or what?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 1:26 AM
Bumping for some attention, I'm close to deleting all my mods just to get my Sims properly Skeletized, so any help soon would be much appreciated, I've had this bug since Jungle Adventures was released, and no matter what mods I update, or remove altogether, the problem persists, again only played sims are having this issue, no NPC sims at all.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 7:48 PM
Bumping this again, I really don't know what to do about this problem.
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 9:04 AM
When you removed your mods, was it ALL mods including CC or just script mods? After removing mods you might want to try deleting the cache before restarting the game.

Did you try doing a game repair?

Try resetting the folder?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 11:57 PM Last edited by chicvibe : 2nd Apr 2018 at 6:12 PM. Reason: more testing
Default Remove kijiko's NO EA eyelash mod if you do not want the fleshy head on your skeleton
I am seeing this in my game, and I am thinking it might be skins/skintones. The particular sim I am seeing with this has the MsBlue skintone setV1 and skin detail from Remussirion rksin 08F. I did not see this with my male sim, so I am wondering if it is the skin detail.

Clearing the cache and possibly repairing the game may help you once you have removed mods, but if you save your game and your sims have custom skins, they will look funky once you restart without the mods.

here is my sim's selfie. and her eyes are not brown to begin with, but the eyebrows are the same.

https://imgur.com/a/aBIZO

It most definitely is a mod, and I am testing to see which one it is.

I noticed an NPC skeleton with the head (I had not had this problem before, so I am testing now), but I took my mods folder out and added the skeleton buff, and my sim was fine - she was like the jewelled skeleton. Put my mods back in, and back to the doll head on a white skeleton.

There is no guarantee it is just one mod. If you see this yourself, you can test by taking out your mods, clicking on your sim, and using the buff cheat

ctrl + shift+ c
testingcheats on
sims.add_buff Buff_Skeleton

you will know immediately once you put your mods in/take them out.

Once I figure out my specific mod(s) issue, I will edit this post once again.

I am still doing testing, and this sims to be a multi-part issue. And it is a LOT of mods.

Apparently, the NO EA eyelashes mod by Kijiko is more of an overlay. This is what has been causing the fleshy head. I am going to test Cien's no eyelashes mod and see what happens.

Cien's mod for no eyelashes works perfectly still, and the 3d lashes are fine by kijiko, just NOT the EA remove eyelashes mod.