Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
Skysims? That was the one you meant, right?

Yeah, thanks. :D
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 7:23 AM
@quesadildos I cannot see any of your pics in any browser (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome) I have. Either I'm doing something wrong or it's really not showing up. For the record, everyone elses pictures are showing up.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Mad Poster
#28 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 5:32 PM Last edited by Grijze Pilion : 15th Dec 2014 at 6:22 PM.
I'd say my Sim Amber gets pretty realistic. And that's not even a retouched picture.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lisfyre
@quesadildos I cannot see any of your pics in any browser (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome) I have. Either I'm doing something wrong or it's really not showing up. For the record, everyone elses pictures are showing up.

Thats strange, they're correctly put up and they show up for me...I'm using Safari. I'll just delete my post or something, sorry! Could it be because I'm in a different region than you?
Theorist
#30 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by quesadildos
Thats strange, they're correctly put up and they show up for me...I'm using Safari. I'll just delete my post or something, sorry! Could it be because I'm in a different region than you?

Sorry I've never used Safari. As for region I'm in North America - the US but it shouldn't make a difference. Pretty sure some people see those pics so you shouldn't have deleted them. I use photobucket when I post pics in any forum.. could that be it? I'm not so sure either. I don't know what to suggest and I'm sorry you deleted your pics

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 9:48 PM Last edited by quesadildos : 17th Dec 2014 at 3:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by lisfyre
Sorry I've never used Safari. As for region I'm in North America - the US but it shouldn't make a difference. Pretty sure some people see those pics so you shouldn't have deleted them. I use photobucket when I post pics in any forum.. could that be it? I'm not so sure either. I don't know what to suggest and I'm sorry you deleted your pics

It's fine, I can always reupload them, but I think the problem was I didn't use any kind of photo uploading thing this time (i.e. photo bucket.) This has happened to a few of my photos before.

EDIT: I uploaded the wrong pics anyways, haha.

“Everybody shut up!”-Sherlock
Page 2 of 2