Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#926 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 1:32 PM

I've already shared this picture on my Simblr, but I think it's worth sharing here too. In all the time I've known him, I've never seen Andrew looking happier than this. The picture was taken at PaintBoyz nightclub in downtown Veronaville towards the end of his Valentine's Day date with his husband Julian. Of course, as I'm sure you can tell from Andrew's look of blissful ecstasy, it was a dream date. Though, strangely enough, as soon as the date was over, both Andrew's and Julian's wants panels were full of wants to do romantic things with Jack Gill and Ravi Bertino! Clearly they're both serious about turning their marriage into a foursome! This after years of being happy in a monogamous relationship. I'm finding it hard to adjust to the change, but I suppose it's a teen thing to push the boundaries. I think I'm quite liberal about such things, but some of the Sims closest to me are pushing me to go further. Anyway, whatever I may think about it, Andrew and Julian are making it abundantly clear that they are very happy with the state of their relationship(s)!
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#927 Old 7th Jun 2023 at 9:07 PM

This reminded me of something.

I am Error.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#928 Old 7th Dec 2023 at 7:08 PM
This picture reminds me of that too- where's my moloko?

Burglar, eek!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#929 Old 8th Dec 2023 at 3:35 AM
College student Polly Gohn got Morty Ross as a blind date..OM GAWWWD he's old enough to be my father! And isn't he married!?
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#930 Old 14th Dec 2023 at 12:05 AM

when you have zero outgoing points and suddenly find yourself teleported to a big wedding (at least I brought her friend next to her along too to be her +1, though)

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#931 Old 5th Feb 2024 at 4:05 AM

At an after-church Sunday outing, Andrew suggests to the Rev. Elspeth Anderson a scientific solution to the church's finances. Julian looks on, astounded at Andrew's brilliance.

The other two Sims in the picture: the red-haired teen nearest the camera is Amar Larrea. Originally a Veronaville townie, Amar has been playable for almost longer than anyone can remember. One of Julian's earliest memories is meeting Amar at Veronaville Market. The boy at the far end of the table is Peter Methven, a CAS-made townie child. Peter has recently been contacting the Rev. Elspeth, his parish priest and pastor, about some issue in his life. For reasons of child protection and privacy, the Rev. Elspeth cannot disclose what the issue is -- not even to me!

Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#932 Old 5th Feb 2024 at 1:40 PM
Dear Andrew,

You have mistaken what the Rev Elspeth meant in today's sermon. What she was talking about was parables. not parabolas. And also, I'm sure that the nunc dimittis is not a parable.

Yours,
Sim Sample Esq.
Mad Poster
#933 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 11:34 PM
I think there may be another misunderstanding of a sermon. As you may have seen in my post in the Random Pictures thread, The Rev. Elspeth was chatting with Ravi Bertino in the hot tub in the back garden of the Rectory. She carefully and diplomatically raised the topic of Ravi making out with Andrew on a pew at the back of the church after an evening service some months ago. Ravi defended himself saying, "But you said in your sermon that we should love our neighbours. That's what I was doing."

------------------------------------------------

Today's expression is a happy smiley face! What could be nicer than that?

Colin Gillies, the newest arrival in Veronaville from the merry old land of Cas, enjoys a pillow fight with townie Lesley Carden (back to camera). Looking on are BJ Shaikh (Tricou teen Goth, half brother of Ravi Bertino, and boyfriend of Kendra McCarthy) and Brigitte Moltke (younger sister of Julian).

I've never been in a pillow fight in my life but my Sims love them. Of all the things that came with University, pillow fights are my favourite. Pillow fights between Sims who love each other often finish up with passionate kissing! Or more!! When I become a Sim, and go and live with my friends in Veronaville, I intend to have several pillow fights every day! But I hope I never get into a pillow fight with a cow mascot. Nobody enjoys that. Do cow mascots put bricks into their pillows?
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Page 38 of 38