Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 12:46 AM
The only reason why it would be inside would be because of the sunlamp. If you used move objects outside would be perfectly fine. I remember one time i had about seven plantsims living together and never really enjoyed playing their household so I just had them all fish constantly and the speed set X3 while I went off and did something else.. Ended up with over 1000 of most type of fish and thought about opening a fish shop but never did.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 12:55 AM
I can imagine that could get a little boring with just plantsims since they really look after themselves. He has a wife, a child age son, a toddler aged son and a toddler aged daughter so I often set him to talking to a row of plants and forget about him while I focus on the toddlers. He was an accident, it was only his second time spraying the crops and poof! My game has always been this way of making plantsims really easily.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 3:39 AM
I use these: http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...h%29/id/561504/ (along with the fishmonger's table) - they are from BeOSBoxBoy from the hated TSR
Page 2 of 2