Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#27 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
This reminds me I have a sim in the Criminal career. He currently has a 80 000§ loan (Cyjon's). I think his parents took out a loan to buy the house and I forget the jar.
Thinks are a bit hard for him atm. He spent a few years in jail. His fiancée works at the toy store and he went back to his criminal career.
Their funds were 1400§. I make him use the counterfeit machine. First time he won something like 200§. Second time, he got caught and fined 1000§. I'm not sure it's worth it.
He turned into an elder this rotation and I think his son will take over the debt.

Lol, well at least is was with the jar, Monique's computer would have sent him homeless, but at least it doesn't let you forget, it's kind of like playing another game within the game-
Quote:
Can you make enough money before the computer loan drains even more money.
Because if you don't pay off that added -2,000 plus a bit extra before the pop-up then it will minus you another 2,000 and then you will be 4,000 more in debt and so on each day! *insert sweating icon smilie in here* You know I think if I do use the computer loan I need a bankruptcy level where they foreclose the sims house.

That's all the money he made? Sheesh I thought that thing gave a better pay out then that. Don't they have to be in gold aspiration to safely use it? perhaps he wasn't.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 2 of 2