Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 9:40 AM Last edited by varpunen : 18th Nov 2017 at 12:04 PM.
Default WCIF an unknown eye package file? (FOUND)
Since this is not really a game help problem, I thought of asking here. I'm sorry if this is a wrong place too. I'm organizing my mods folder and there is a unknown package there. There package is called "Is_Eye_Detail.package" and I have no idea where it's from. Does anyone know where I can possibly find the original download source, so I can decide whether or not to keep it? Thanks.

The Soc gives this info about the file: "ahRegionsAll_blend4_...." and the EP/SP is tagged PETS. But I have default eyes for horses, cats and dogs, so it can't be that.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 11:27 AM
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
My Google-fu led me to this:
https://lakesidesaddlery.weebly.com...-detail-marking

So that's what the file is. Funny but I don't even remember downloading it. Still, now I can finaly decide what to do with it. I've had some lagging problems and I was worried that it might be some default that's causing a conflict. Thank you so, so much for your help.