Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 7:15 AM
Default Recategorizing Manes/Tails for Unicorns
Hi all. c:
So I've been looking around for a solution to this for a bit to no avail, so started my own fiddling, but realized I should just ask in case anyone has an answer for me before I throw away more of my time on this. (For example, is this even possible? )

Essentially I want to make some CC fantasy-esque manes and tails exclusively usable by unicorns. I figure this should in theory be possible, considering unicorn horns are a thing in the game, but I could be totally wrong there of course.
I know the quick fix would be to disable them for random, but I would really love to have them random gen - just not all over the place, y'know?

Thank you for any tips or help, I really appreciate it!
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:15 PM
Unfortunately the unicorn outfit is actually coded within the occult script. So basically like how the Halloween costumes are hardcoded in the script which... isn't easily overwritten by code nor changing flags. So the only thing I'd suggest is either making a overwriting mesh/texture mod or just make it for general horses