Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 11:08 PM
I've tested out the Death Room scenario before, and it's creepy. Olive doesn't give a damn about her prisoner until the poor sim is close to dying... and then Olive won't leave the vicinity of the death room. She'll juggle cups in the kitchen -- something she NEVER does otherwise! -- and, if you put a chair outside the room, she'll sit in there for hours and even sleep there if the chair allows it. If you direct her to do something out of the house or in another region of the house, she will find a reason to go back to the area near the death room.

And when the victim dies? Olive will do the stomp move of "WHY CAN'T I GET IN THERE?!" right outside the room unless you put the doors back on.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 2:55 AM
Sometime after my last post, had both Buzz and Olive invite the other; both declined the invitation. probably the base game patch removes the script; would try with the AnyGameStarter after awhile.
Alchemist
#28 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 10:14 PM
tried in the AnyGameStarter last night. Buzz accepted Olive's invitation the second time I tried the call; Olive the first time.

afterward tried again in the full game. Olive accepted Buzz's invitation; but Buzz declined Olive's.
I was wrong about the script being removed with base game patch.
Alchemist
#29 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 10:52 PM
figured that Buzz would accept after the 2 calls that the Prima Guide suggests are made. tried that in the full game and he did accept.

wondered if Buzz and PT9 were programed in a similar way. had both of them invite each other. it seems that they are programed in a similar way.
though if Buzz invites both PT9 and Olive in consecutive calls, it seems that Olive declines if PT9 was invited before her. tried just PT9 then Olive; have not yet tried the other way (Olive then PT9).
Page 2 of 2