Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 9:33 AM
Default so glitchy...
reset my neighborhood (pleasantview) and ive done it 100 times or so i could do it in my sleep so i know i did it right but the game only partially went back to default. for example i had brandi broke have her baby, dustin marry angela, angela and dustin have a baby and kaylynn langerak move into the condo next to dons. anywho, reset my game as usual, angela still lives with the brokes, still married to dustin, both babies disappeared and kaylynn still lives in the condo next to don. i reset again.... same thing. uninstalled and reinstalled. same thing. this has never happened before. has this happened to anyone else?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 1:00 PM
That sounds as if your old copy of the neighborhood has been partially rewritten. Delete Pleasantview entirely before you reset again.

Did you at some point switch to the Ultimate Collection? The default filepaths for that version are different from the default filepaths for previous versions, which often causes confusion and means that procedures like resetting the hoods may have changed slightly.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)