Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 11:56 AM
Default Will Thumbnails Ever Update?
So I went ahead and downloaded lots of default replacements for Maxis clothes I don't like, but upon launching the game, I noticed how none of the thumbnails have changed, but when I click on them I can see the new outfit. How do I solve that? Or that's just how it's designed?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 12:14 PM
Hold down CTRL and right click them.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 12:18 PM Last edited by maxon : 30th Jul 2015 at 1:04 PM.
Or you can delete the thumbnails folder altogether and generate a fresh new set - be warned, it will slow your game down a bit for a time while it generates new ones. It can be good to do this once in a while though and clear out stored thumbnails of things you once had but no longer have (CC).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 12:45 PM
Thank you both!