Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#101 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickenDress
My brother gets to play first (which really isn't fair because I've followed the Sims 3 since January and he hasn't read a thing) he said he won't even let me watch!

Your brother sounds like a jerk. Tie him up and force him to watch YOU play. It would serve him right.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CleoTheMuse
Your brother sounds like a jerk. Tie him up and force him to watch YOU play. It would serve him right.

Actually...we get along pretty well. Lol...but I love your idea. I was planning to maybe go and try to negotiate with him.

I fall up stairs.
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:50 PM
The first time I played TS2, I created a family of five before reading the manual or completing the tutorial...let's just say that it was a big mistake. This time I will read the manual, complete the tutorials, test gameplay with a pre-made family, then make my own legacy founder.

♥ :) LJ
Test Subject
#104 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 9:58 PM
I can't wait! I think first I will read the guide that comes with the collector's edition - and I preordered the Prima Guide as well. I will actually be at work after I pick up the game, so I'm hoping to get the students working so I can read up on the game hehehe. THEN once I have the game installed, I will probably grab stuff from the official site (like the free town!) and then get to know the town. The other games I jumped right in with my own Sim and I feel I missed out a bit on the stories. After I get a feel for the town I will start to fool around creating stuff. Thank goodness for save files, because I want to save the "pure town" before I start mucking around. I can hardly wait!!! My husband thinks I'm crazy, but he's just angry that he's losing his WoW partner hehehe.
Scholar
#105 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by King Of My World
KILL MORTIMER!

oh Sims 3... yeah CAS and explore the features.

Lol, isn't Mortimer a kid in sims 3?

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Test Subject
#106 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zanev
Call in 'sick' for work and play the game nonestop

Ha. I put in for vacation the day after the release date was changed to 6/2. I'm off work until next Tuesday. And everyone in my house knows they are forbidden to speak to me until Friday, and to leave the Doritos and Pepsi alone at the risk of pain and death

I'm really a scary person when I get a highly anticipated game in my hands.
Instructor
#107 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kohakuchan
If I get mine in the mail before I leave for work, I'm definitely taking the game manual with me and reading up.

I have jury duty tomorrow and I'm taking mine with me to read!

Quote:
And everyone in my house knows they are forbidden to speak to me until Friday, and to leave the Doritos and Pepsi alone at the risk of pain and death.

There's a stock-pile of junk food here at my house too. If my husband eats it, he has to go to the store and buy me more...and he hates grocery shopping.
Mad Poster
#108 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 6:38 AM
I'm going to make one sim, I want to make a Marilyn Monroe sim and have her living in a high priced classy estate with a built in swimming pool. Didn't they say something about you can choose to have your sims live in the mountains or by the ocean? If so I want her house near the beach with a mountain view possibly?? I think I'm going to enjoy making houses more than anything else, before I uninstalled my game I had just began to get "creative" with making houses and it's suppose to be more simple in The Sims 3 right?

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Test Subject
#109 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 6:45 AM
Feast on goopy carbonara!!!
Page 5 of 5