Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 11:52 PM Last edited by mbunnell : 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:11 PM. Reason: Updating
Default Shipdates?
Ok let me make sure I have this right. Okay. TS3 is releasing June 2nd, I think. Walmart is shipping all pre-ordered copies out June 2nd. I order 1 day shipping. And it says my "package" won't arrive till June 8th.

Does it release the 2nd? And is there like a delay or anything I've missed? I don't want to go to customer service and freak out and then it be because I've missed something.

Update:
Okay, so my status finally said shipped. Apparently it shipped out yesterday and I should get it today. =] Yay 1 day shipping!

Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
My exchange page (50+ creations)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mbunnell
Ok let me make sure I have this right. Okay. TS3 is releasing June 2nd, I think. Walmart is shipping all pre-ordered copies out June 2nd. I order 1 day shipping. And it says my "package" won't arrive till June 8th.

Does it release the 2nd? And is there like a delay or anything I've missed? I don't want to go to customer service and freak out and then it be because I've missed something.

I pre-ordered mine form Walmart and my dad said he got an email saying that it shipped today.

I fall up stairs.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 12:41 AM
My Prima guide shipped yesterday I will get it tomottow but my ts3 (collectors edition, not sure if that matters), says
"Processing
Your order is being processed. It will arrive on Monday, 06/08/2009 "
I ordered the game back in February

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 12:44 AM
My Prima guide shipped yesterday I will get it tomottow but my ts3 (collectors edition, not sure if that matters), says
"Processing
Your order is being processed. It will arrive on Monday, 06/08/2009 "
I ordered the game back in February. And paid 98 dollars for the special edition andddddd 1 day shipping.

Edit: and I JUST realized I didn't need to buy the prima guide Y.Y 20 dollars. Wasted.

Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 12:59 AM
It's my understanding the Prima guide that comes with the Collector's Edition is only 8 pages long. Not the full version.
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:33 AM
That's my understanding too, although initially on the adverts for CE, it said "game guide", not hints & tips, which it does now. That's mainly why I'd pre-ordered the CE, because it advertised the guide.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:41 AM
I ordered, well, preordered mine May 8th from the EA Store. My game shipped May 29th and I'm getting mines tomorrow. I was worried that I was going to get the game after June 2nd since they were saying how the game was shipping on June 2nd.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:46 AM
I ordered mine from Amazon and it shipped today. *squee*
Instructor
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:53 AM
Mine is still 'processing'. It was ordered in March, I believe. The money was already charged from my account. According to the store, it won't arrive until anywhere from the 10th - 12th. I JUST ordered my Game Guide and it will be here by the 9th!!!!

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:15 AM
Well I ordered my CE from gamestop with overnight shipping, with the guarantee that I would receive it tomorrow, so far my order info on the website still says that it hasn't shipped, so we will see. On the bright side, if I don't get it tomorrow, they will have to refund me my S&H charges, though i could care less; the charge was so minimal, I would rather have my game on time.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:32 AM
i pre ordered mine at gamestop and I'm leaving school early so I can go get it. Woo No 8th and 9th period for me YES!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:39 AM
Preordered mine at Gamestop - got a recorded message today telling me it will be in the store ready for me to pick up in the a.m. They don't fool me though, I already know they've had them in store since at least the 27th, which is when my game guide got there that they wouldn't let me have on the 28th, even though they told me I could pick it up on the 27th back when I ordered it along with the game.

Either way TOMORROS IZ THA BIG DAY! I think I may go at lunch to pick it all up so I can just go straight home after work and install it. I hates dealing with the mall at that time of day - after work that is.
Instructor
#13 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:53 AM Last edited by AngelicScot : 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:55 AM. Reason: Additional comments
Woot! My status has just been changed to 'shipped'! Finally! Due to arrive on the 3rd! An extra day is a LOT better than an extra week to ten days!

Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:55 AM
My Boyfriend ordered mine from Gamestop a while ago. They had that order before June 1st 11am CST and use sameday/overnight shipping and receive it the day it releases guaranteed well.. yeah we've not received an email saying its been shipped and no tracking number, just the email when he ordered it saying the payment was processed and complete.

I think I might be a little worried :P... I want to play but would still kinda sucks to pay for and expensive overnight/sameday delivery and not get it like they guaranteed.

*dclarke808... your charge was minimal? wow must be a difference of where we live then, because they charged my boyfriend out the booty for overnight/sameday.. I think he said something like almost 20 bucks
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:13 PM
Yeah, I'm having the same issue with Ebgames/Gamestop. Ordered in April with overnight shipping. Status still says "Open". No messages about anything being shipped, nothing charged to my account. I'm starting to think that their "guarantee" is bull, and I'm more than a little bit angry at the moment.