Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by esmeiolanthe
One that is not on the list (but that should be) is creaturefixes, available from MATY: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,1482.0.html It prevents Mrs. Crumplebottom becoming a vampire, which is death to your entire install. The version I linked to is for AL/MG, since that's where the description is, but you should be able to find the FT version in the Hack Directory: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s.../topic,7.0.html

Does creaturefixes changes growling(?) behavior of supernaturals? I don't want my vampires or werewolves to stop their BLEH!!! and GRR!! behavior, I just want Mrs. Crumplebottom to be safe from them.

Was that what he meant by "1. Some issues related to BLEH!!!, GRR!!, and peeking into coffins which do not properly update certain attributes." or was that completely a joke? I can't quite get it because english is not my first language and I'm also kind of clueless.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 9:50 PM
I have a quick question, since someone mentioned multiple PT mods. I have one in my game, and it was already in place when I decided to start a new megahood. I'm using clean templates. When I played the Curious house, Pascal gave birth to an alien baby, but no parent is indicated. Is this a problem? Does that mean my game might be corrupt? I know not to take out the multi PT mod, but I didn't realize just having it in my game at the start with someone already alien pregnant could be a problem. I thought the genetics were decided at birth, not before...
Undead Molten Llama
#28 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 11:47 PM Last edited by iCad : 3rd Mar 2015 at 12:46 AM.
@moveobjects

I have creaturefixes, and my werewolves and vampires and zombies still make their odd noises. I don't know what Pescado meant by updating attributes, but then half the time I don't understand what the man is going on about. And most of the time, I don't care. All I care about is that that mod makes it so that alien teens keep their alien eyes. Crumplebottom's banned in my game, so no vamp can bite her, plus my vamps don't bite autonomously, either. So...Yeah, anyway, I wouldn't worry about it.

@Jojoa777

Unfortunately, I don't play the premade neighborhoods, so I'm not entirely sure about your question. But isn't one of the Curious brothers alien pregnant when you open the house? If that's the case, then EA probably did something screwy to make him pregnant. If you're really worried about it, you could terminate that pregnancy and re-alien-impregnate him with something like the Sim Blender. Then one of your multi-PTs should become the parent.

Also, yes genetics are decided at birth, but parentage is determined at...Well, conception.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Instructor
#29 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 12:30 AM
Unfortunately, it's too late now. He already gave birth to the baby, who now shows up as having only one parent (Pascal). I'm totally fine with this as long as it isn't going to corrupt my game in some way. I just started this megahood and don't want to get attached only for it to end up corrupted really quickly
Undead Molten Llama
#30 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 12:35 AM
Unfortunately, I don't know if it's normal for that baby to only have one parent, but I'm sure someone else here does. You might want to ask in the "Stupid Questions" thread; that one's more likely to be seen, I think. If you've only just started and it IS something bad...Well, at least you can start over without losing too much.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Instructor
#31 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 12:38 AM
Oh, I did some searching and just found this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=539594

Sounds like it's normal for Pascal's pregnancy. I don't mind the baby not having an alien parent on the family tree as long as my game isn't going to explode.

Thanks for helping, iCad!
Undead Molten Llama
#32 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 12:54 AM
No problem for my "help." I'm glad you found info about it and that everything's OK. Kinda figured that pregnancy probably didn't happen in the usual alien way.

Page 2 of 2