Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2009 at 5:42 AM
Welcome to the Bella Goth Society!
Welcome to the Bella Goth Society!
This thread is dedicated to the one and only Bella Goth! So we can speculate and wonder about all things Bella!

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th May 2009 at 6:10 AM
i wonder if she'll look different this time?

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 1:05 AM
I wasn't a big fan of Bella in the sims 1, but I love her (see my username) in this game. It's precisely the idea of "Bella goes missing" that makes her so immortal and gets her attention of thousands of simmers. Brilliant!

Have you seen Bellla?
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 1:41 AM
ilu bella
Alchemist
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 3:20 PM
In Spain Bella Goth is called Elvira Lápida (In english Elvira Lápida is "Elvira Gravestone")
Why it's different??
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elena Swan
In Spain Bella Goth is called Elvira Lápida (In english Elvira Lápida is "Elvira Gravestone")
Why it's different??

Really! Thats Strange! Lol x

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 10:32 PM
Bella goth seems different in the sims 1 and in sims 2. Weird. Haha.

graphic designer. how in the world do i still have this account after so many years?
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:03 AM
In my opinion she's the most elegant,well-classiest,gorgeous sim in the whole Sims!
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 9:39 PM
She's great! My favourite person in the Sims 2!
In Polish she's called Bella Ćwir (Bella Tweet). It really seems random!! :D

Errare est humanum...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Me+U
In my opinion she's the most elegant,well-classiest,gorgeous sim in the whole Sims!

i totally agree! :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 4:46 AM
Go Bella!

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 2:13 AM
ever since i used SimPE to get her back i have been obsessed with the goth family!

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kociula
She's great! My favourite person in the Sims 2!
In Polish she's called Bella Ćwir (Bella Tweet). It really seems random!! :D

I totally love how she's on the back of milk boxes and stuff when the Sims make cereal or mac n cheese! It's a missing person's ad! So clever!
I remember when I was like nine when the Sims 2 was the game I played and everyone was going crazy, going on searches throughout the towns in the game looking for Bella Goth, and everyone was like "I found her!!!" "She's hear and there and there..."
It was so exciting haha!!