Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#26 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre15
Is the East Coast really that interesting? I never really liked it when I lived in NC..guess I was just meant for the West Coast. :bombface:

Absolutely! Have grown up experiencing frigid Indiana winters, I could never live on the West Coast- I love rainy days and snowy nights far too much to live in the constant sun. New England has history and urban, cosmopolitan culture as compared to the backwater Midwest. I'd love to live there... upstate New York, Connecticut, Delaware, and Rhode Island seem like nice places, to me, at least when I vacationed there.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
Absolutely! Have grown up experiencing frigid Indiana winters, I could never live on the West Coast- I love rainy days and snowy nights far too much to live in the constant sun. New England has history and urban, cosmopolitan culture as compared to the backwater Midwest. I'd love to live there... upstate New York, Connecticut, Delaware, and Rhode Island seem like nice places, to me, at least when I vacationed there.

Wilmington, NC is a pretty good place to live, that's if you like living near the beach. It's such a calm atmosphere, it's also breezy their also. It's probably the only place I'd live on the East Coast.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 3:42 AM
The West Coast isn't that fun, trust me.
104 degree summers and 49 degree winters.
The beaches are nothing too special.

On the college topic, I want to attend Cal State Hayward.
It's close to home.
Also, my grades most likely will get me in unless I hit straight F's.

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 4:03 AM
hah hah PuX, if you think 49 degree winters are bad, you should definitely come experience one in Minnesota. Might want to bring some mittens

In 3 weeks (yay!) I'm going to be visiting Seattle Pacific University and Oregon State University with my mom. I can't wait! I've never been out there, but from what I've seen and heard, its perfect -- for me, at least!
Mad Poster
#30 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 6:15 AM
We're so getting off topic! Pux- winters aren't that great but I love it here on the west coast, it's friendlier than the East Coast or at least that's my experience living here. I think California's a nice place, I'm moving their with my mom this summer. Oregon rain get's so annoying after awhile. :disagree:

emmaline that's great! My sister is going to the University of Notre Dame or Noter Dame...however it's spelled.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 11:22 AM
Notre Dame is a nice college- I've been to a few events there, and the campus is quite picturesque. I have a friend whose brother is pre-med at Notre Dame, and he said he learned the true meaning of studying when he arrived there .

Instructor
#32 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 12:12 AM
I'm a 'bit' far from college (4 years?), but I've been thinking about Medicine or Arts. That is, try for medicine first and if I don't get in or something, go for arts.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 1:23 AM
Cal state Hayward!1!1! Pux, that's so close to me you don't even know. I plan on going to UC Berkley or UC Santa Cruz. Notre Dame is under my consideration as well. But I don't think I could ever live outside of California.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#34 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 1:49 AM
I think it would be fun to work in a publishing house as a book editor, too, but what can college teach me about English and literature that years of reading books can't? I'd be afraid that I would get bored of that job, too- I love love love to read, but I'd hate for reading through manuscripts day after day to burn me out on reading on my own. I look forward to working in pyschology, but sometimes I look at the acceptance rates for various doctoral programs and think, "wow, how will I ever do this?!"

Mad Poster
#35 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 2:00 AM
Ideally, I'd love to go to a university in America. Mainly because I'd really like to live there when I'm older, and it would be easier to get a career there if I had attended university there (at least, that's what I've heard).
Scholar
#36 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 1:52 PM
I have to start making all the arrangements for college this coming school year (My Senior Year), but, I've got all the basics figured out . . . I want to go to a college in my home state, and I'm going into either PreMed or Nursing. (That part I'm still a little undecided on)

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
#37 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
Notre Dame is a nice college- I've been to a few events there, and the campus is quite picturesque. I have a friend whose brother is pre-med at Notre Dame, and he said he learned the true meaning of studying when he arrived there .

It's a really great school, and it's one of the best schools in America. It's ranked as #21.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#38 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 3:52 AM
It's a Catholic establishment, but be warned... it has quite the reputation as a party school .

#39 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 2:23 AM
I'm going to college in the fall. Last month I was accepted to the University of Central Florida. I'm going to major in Industrial Engineering (or some other form of engineering, I think I'll have the easiest time finding a job as an IE though) and probably minor in mathematics. If I was living in the dorms I'd probably do extracurriculars, but my family (me, my mom, my brother) is moving near the college anyways so I'll be staying with them and may or may not do extracurricular activities. I didn't do much in high school because I never had the time to, but I may have more time in college.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#40 Old 23rd May 2009 at 4:52 PM
Yesterday was my graduation, and next year I'm going to study architecture!! :D

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:

Page 2 of 2