Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 8:53 PM
Cats & Dogs problems
As if the broken mods & CC weren't enough, when my sim tried to adopt a cat, the agent showed & had the kennel; but the cat wasn't on the lot. There was just an empty kennel, I checked every room in the house & the cat was nowhere to be seen. I exited, updated, & repaired the game, but the cat still wasn't there. I tried adopting a different cat, same thing happened. So, I went to adopt a dog; same goddamn thing. I hope EA gets its shit together & patches it up soon, almost regretting buying this pack since from what I've seen online, you can't even play as the pets.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 2:04 AM
I don't play with pets very much so I haven't seen this issue - butttttttttttttttt....

There is a mod that makes the pets playable -

it doesn't completely scroll to the thread so you will have to arrow down a bit more:
http://sims4studio.com/thread/4254/...&scrollTo=89311
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
I don't play with pets very much so I haven't seen this issue - butttttttttttttttt....

There is a mod that makes the pets playable -

it doesn't completely scroll to the thread so you will have to arrow down a bit more:
http://sims4studio.com/thread/4254/...&scrollTo=89311

the problem I have is the game's so glitchy & EA likes taking their sweet time processing my payments
Forum Resident
#4 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 12:49 AM
hmmm. do you want me to take a look at your mods folder? repairing the game should have helped. What about re-installing Origin? I know that is a PITA, but I had to do it when Origin took off securom from sims 2 (it made my game unplayable - I had to uninstall sims 2 and re-install origin to get that shizz working again).