Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 1:16 PM
Default pregnant sim wont give birth
my pregnant sim wont give birth ... it has now been 16 days since confirmation .... not using any risky mods (mosaic remover) is there a cheat that you can force the birth ??
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:25 AM
Yeah Cheers For The Help

Losers
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:29 AM
I don't have any advice for the pregnant sim, but your second post was a bit grumpy. Maybe no one knows the answer?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simdkstar78
Yeah Cheers For The Help

Losers

Yes, everyone is ignoring you . It couldn't possibly be that nobody knows what the answer is.
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:37 AM
If you are using any mods, move them out of the folder, although I can't think of any that would affect pregnancy like that. Most likely a bug that you won't be able to fix. Try updating with the patch, it may help, who knows.

Also, we are not here at your beck and call, so if you want help, sometimes you have to wait patiently for it. Jerk.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Stupid people are stupid
#6 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 9:56 AM
Did it occur to you that people might be busy with other things? We all have real lifes, you know. There wasn't any need to be so rude. Instead, you could have tried to solve it yourself.

Goodluck with getting any help again here!
Inventor
#7 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 11:13 AM
Must be a WoW player... I'd say Night Elf hunter...

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Axe Gaijin
Must be a WoW player... I'd say Night Elf hunter...

phew.. stupid cliche !!! most ne hunters may be chinafarmers.. half of all wow players are very kind and polite, and that is half of nearly 10 million people

and @ simdkstar.. in most parts of europe for example it was middle of the night till early morning, when you posted your 2. comment, i guess most people were asleep..

maybe its storymode deactivated or aging off?!...

the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
and you have burned so very, very brightly, roy.
Inventor
#9 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:07 PM
Hehe I knew someone would bite

My main: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-s...Cartel&n=Aargon

:D

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Scholar
#10 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Axe Gaijin
Hehe I knew someone would bite

My main: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-s...Cartel&n=Aargon

:D

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 1:51 AM
Lol Axe.... hey I'm an undead lock and I'm sassy too [well was- I dont play anymore] As one of the best locks on my server though I had a right to it- ..... [ps. sassy= downplaying my guild in trade and talking about how we ninja and support underage marriages and carrying females through raids- and then stalking the second best guild on the server and asking where they live- while in the meantime my guild el oh eld and my guild leader told me to stfu] ... ahh WoW how I miss thou.....

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-...&n=%C3%81nomaly

My lock and your hunter have interspecies/interalliance babies :D, Axe.
Instructor
#12 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pandacharm
[ps. sassy= downplaying my guild in trade and talking about how we ninja and support underage marriages and carrying females through raids- and then stalking the second best guild on the server and asking where they live- while in the meantime my guild el oh eld and my guild leader told me to stfu] ... ahh WoW how I miss thou.....

This makes me want to slap you upside the head and I play on a carebear RP server. For poops and laughs:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-...+Hand&n=Ranissa

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-...r+Hand&n=Keelyn

Edit: And I'll be sure to pass along to all of the women in our raids that we're being carried through the content. They will think that's freaking hilarious.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 5:11 AM
Default Do you have the longer pregnancy mod?
Quote: Originally posted by simdkstar78
my pregnant sim wont give birth ...

Not sure if this will address your issue or not, but I had a sim in labor for like a gadzillion days and she finally came home with the babies, but was so exhausted she died.

What I think happened: I saved and quit when labor started. When I went back to the game, I think it reset her pregnancy clock. (I had downloaded the longer pregnancy mod, but don't know if this is a factor or not.)

Hope this helps.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 7:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ranissa
This makes me want to slap you upside the head and I play on a carebear RP server. For poops and laughs:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-...+Hand&n=Ranissa

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-...r+Hand&n=Keelyn

Edit: And I'll be sure to pass along to all of the women in our raids that we're being carried through the content. They will think that's freaking hilarious.

ROFLMAO??? We're totally gonna get warned for offtopicness- but are you taking that stuff seriously? Oh grow up, love.. it's an online game and an online community you cannot honestly believe that anything I said was 'for real' why would I honestly believe that about my own guild? It's the internet love- not real life- chill out.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#15 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 10:38 AM
...and consider yourselves warned for off-topicness. Remember there's a whole subforum set aside for non-Sims gaming talk. Guild trash-talking isn't going to help that poor pregnant Sim give birth any faster.
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 2:34 PM
Yeah I have the same problem. My sims is a teen, though. She went into labor then just stopped reacting to it. She still has the moodlet but isn't acting like its happening 😢
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 2:35 PM
Also, calm down, we aren't miracle workers!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#18 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 2:40 PM
Slightly late to tell them that seeing it's 4 years ago... maybe their sim exploded and EA are using the bits to create sims 4 hmm.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 2:41 PM
yeah... nice thought. Maybe something changed like a new mod or whatever since 2009?
One Minute Ninja'd
#20 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 12:12 AM
Or maybe someone is still using a mod they found back in 2009 and don't know why their game is now screwed up.

BTW, a stuck pregnant teen is a mod conflict.
Instructor
#21 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 1:40 AM
A teen Sim that cannot give birth is most likely caused by missing tuning tweaks. My Hospital Overhaul mod offers that tuning. If you're interested in the mod you can download just the tuning package and that should suffice. It's called TeenRestriction_Tuning.
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd May 2016 at 5:54 PM
Is it a teen, or older? If it's a teen, you will HAVE to have NRaas Woohooer, or another mod that supports teen pregnancy. Otherwise, the teen will NOT be able to give birth. If it's a YA or adult, you can go into the cheat box and type "Resetsim First name Last name". You will have to get her repregnant though, as it will make her no longer pregnant.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 3rd May 2016 at 3:41 AM
...What is it with people bumping old posts nowadays? This one's been dead for nearly three years, after having already been revived once.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 1:23 AM
If youre still looking, maybe this mod can help: http://modthesims.info/d/485285
Also, maybe if you were nicer more people would help, hun. Sassy can be funny, but being rude won't make your sim have the baby