Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 2:32 AM
Haha! Can we also get an opposite mod that makes them permanently wear cut off blue jean shorts if only so we can reenact scenes from Arrested Development?

Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 6:40 AM
I accidentally downloaded some shorts that appeared on my sims while showering or otherwise nude. I was like, wtf?
Test Subject
#53 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 9:34 PM Last edited by pjthefey : 27th Oct 2014 at 10:53 PM.
Nude clothes are great with high quality skin replacements or tattoos. The best I have seen for Sims 4 so far are here (especially the Young Adult Female)http://Sims4skins.blogspot.com but they are pay to play.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 9:40 PM
^ WTH, did I just read those skins cost 10 dollars each? There's plenty of High Quality ones for free around, I'm sure no one needs to pay for them.
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 10:57 PM
There's a lot of good Sims 3 stuff out there, but for Sims 4 most of it looks like hentai anime pubes or shaved based on my searches so far. I like realistic sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#56 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
OK, granted, also when my daughter was little I slept with sweat pants on in case she decided to sneak in and wake me up. But really, in an adult household, why bother?

There was a game show, a great many years ago on Canadian TV, where three pairs of kids (averaging 10yo but they ranged from 5-15) would compete in a 'how well do you know your partner' game (like "The Newlywed Game"). One of the questions was, "What do your parents wear to bed at night?" I'm sure the writers expected 'pajamas' across the board. Instead, all six kids said their parents didn't wear anything at night. The host made a simple comment about not commenting.
Page 3 of 3