Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

arm and belly sliders (updated for 1.55)

by pcfreak147 Posted 10th Jun 2010 at 5:57 PM - Updated 28th Jul 2014 at 10:38 AM by pcfreak147

164 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 44 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
#51 Old 7th May 2011 at 8:37 PM
If you don't mind me asking, how do you go about making a slider such as this. I can only find tutorials for facial sliders. Thank you, in advance.
Test Subject
#52 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 12:02 AM
Is this compatible with Generations?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shancros
Is this compatible with Generations?

Don't have generations, but it should. I didn't had to change it for the other expansions.
Test Subject
#54 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 1:20 PM
Default doesn´t work :(
very nice but doesn´t work in generations and the sims 3 to 1.24.

what i do to resolve this?

cathy
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by caticc94
very nice but doesn´t work in generations and the sims 3 to 1.24.

what i do to resolve this?

cathy

I have generations now and 1.24 and they still work. I suggest to visit jonha's CAS sliders. They work on the same principal and there is a FQA section.
Test Subject
#56 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 4:21 AM
Yay!
Ok this is helpful, i really wanted my sim to have a body similar to mine and now you have made that possible. Thanks so much! I needed a small stomach with more ass WOOT WOOT!

Jaee
Test Subject
#57 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 3:40 PM
Are these sliders compatible with the sims Medieval??,, because Jonha's sliders are. , and I really want to use these in TSM.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by didi55555
Are these sliders compatible with the sims Medieval??,, because Jonha's sliders are. , and I really want to use these in TSM.

I don't have TSM, and i'm not going to buy it. But my and jonha's sliders are made with delphy's small editors. So if they work so would mine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 7:06 AM
Works great, together with other sliders (like for the chest calfs neck chestsize shouders etc.) from other creators. now i can make a bodybuilder sim xD thanx
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 7:58 PM
Thank you so much. I have been waiting for this a while. No I finally can give my middle aged sims some beer bellies :-)
Test Subject
#61 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 8:19 AM
I tried the arm slider on the Pets expansion, but it seems that it doesn't work properly anymore. The slider now changes the length of the arm somehow instead of the width. It seems that the Pets expansion changed some things in CAS, since the effect of the chest slider by Jonha is also different now. I hope you will be able to fix this, because I really like the slider.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 8:40 AM
Yup, arms slider now changes length rather than width, hope it's fixed soon :o
Test Subject
#63 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 1:34 AM Last edited by Kytatsu : 27th Oct 2011 at 2:12 AM.
I'm glad you're already noticed the problem with male belly slider. And more yet you're working on it. I will look foward to see the next release, and will continue using them. Now if Niksim just notice the problem with her feet slider... xT
Test Subject
#64 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 3:21 AM
Thank you, it really work fine now. Now I can go fix my sims. '-'
The only thing I missed was the language in CAS, male belly its showing like "buik"... (it doesn't show in english anymore. By the way, it doesn't matter since my whole game is in portuguese. =X)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kytatsu
Thank you, it really work fine now. Now I can go fix my sims. '-'
The only thing I missed was the language in CAS, male belly its showing like "buik"... (it doesn't show in english anymore. By the way, it doesn't matter since my whole game is in portuguese. =X)

My game is in dutch so i gave them dutch names, but i forgot that they had to be in english.

They have now english names.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 12:05 PM
That was fast.
Wee, Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 1:59 PM
I've used your sliders in the past with good results, and it's great to see you've updated them so quickly. Good progress has been made to make them compatible for Pets, but its not quite how they were prior to Pets. If you have an increased slider multiple, and make the arms bigger even just a little bit over the 1 default, the arm will deform (i.e. seem to get longer and/or the hands not making contact with the proper area, such as the other hand with claps) during idles and during actions such as a workout with the stereo for example when the Sim does the hands on hip squat, the hands go through the hips. I'll wait as long as it takes to have the sliders like they were prior to Pets. Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 11:28 AM
to gesimz:
Thanks for noticing, I will look if I can fix it. But it is very difficult to make them back how they were.
Test Subject
#69 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 10:57 AM
Excuse me... I just notice this thing after gesimz post, and take a better look into the game.
The male belly is working better than before, I must confess.
But there's a thing I would ask about the arm slider... Have you considered to split this slider in arm and forearm to get around with the new patch change? I'm sorry if I'm being rude, and if you're already thinked about it... but I was just wondering, if they would work better if its affected areas were lowered...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kytatsu
Excuse me... I just notice this thing after gesimz post, and take a better look into the game.
The male belly is working better than before, I must confess.
But there's a thing I would ask about the arm slider... Have you considered to split this slider in arm and forearm to get around with the new patch change? I'm sorry if I'm being rude, and if you're already thinked about it... but I was just wondering, if they would work better if its affected areas were lowered...

I know there are problems with the arm slider, but I have exams and when those are done I willl look at them.

You're request for seperate sliders is impossible, they always change together and equally.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 11:47 AM
I understand.. didn't want to bother, sorry.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 9:23 AM
Couldn't fix the animation problem, without making the arm very short. I decided that a normal looking arm is more important than a little error.

I did changed the hands a bit so they won't shake that much, during tasks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 9:56 PM
awsome and thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 2:05 PM
Thank you, now you really made it. I like the way it is now more than it was.
Thanks for fix it.
Instructor
#75 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 11:03 PM
I don't use Johna chest slider, so I should have the shaking problem? I would like to know if your still planning on making a female belly slider? I would really appreciate it. Thanks

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Page 3 of 7